Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CHAOS! BURN THE THREAD 😈😈😈😈
On Fire What GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I know this will probably sound so stupid, but I was force fed all kinds when I was a child so I can no longer eat certain foods, and the foods I did eat and enjoy I'm either intolerant to or I have issues digesting it.

The older I get the worse it gets, my weight fluctuates, I can drop 6 to 8lbs in a week and bloating used to be a massive issue. (I don't even use straws or have ice in my drinks) it's not nice suffering from any food issues, especially when you've gone years eating whatever you like and then having to be careful on what you can and can't eat.

I really feel for you and anyone else going through it. 🥺

I went to edit my post and I think I've accidentally deleted it and I don't know how to repost it. 😭
I've sometimes put mine down to just `being awkward` but I totally get your point of force fed certain stuff as a child `if you don't eat so and so you can go hungry` , not to take away my good childhood , my Dad was just an awful fing cook and still is , Mum spent a lot of time in hospital or recovering. I actually can't even pick certain foods up because they just give me bad memories , we went to my Sisters the year before last for Christmas and she had pork , she knows I don't eat pork and I made a fuss about having a clean plate , not just `brushing it on to some other persons plate` Complex carbs are just a no now , I used to really enjoy pizza but I can't deal with feeling like I'm about to pop for the next 24 hours x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Not really sure why to be honest unless people are sharing personal information on here or TT? Just ignore the likes of Johnny
I don’t acknowledge them I don’t wish to as soon as I find out they go in the ignore box,
But when your comes are like that you will find members will close ranks in which is understandable
I mainly comment back to the known CC members
I like to see good in people but as soon as I know there is wrong that it is with me

Medusa

That’s rough. It does feel like you can’t live a normal life like that. Parents seemed to force us to eat as a kid. It turned out to not be a good thing to do for a lot of us. That’s an awful lot of weight to fluctuate by in a week. Have you ever been diagnosed with ARFID by chance? It’s a food avoidance disorder. 🤎🤎🤎
Childhoods can seriously do you up badly..I think my weight fluctuates due to recent year's of having treatment, I used to have an athletic build, not overly muscly but I was in good shape, and it's only been the past 4/5yrs that I can't maintain my weight, I've always had nausea but I take antisickness meds and I don't vomit. (Sorry gross)
I've never heard of ARFID maybe it's something I'll look or ask my consultant when I next see him. I am due to go in for a few tests next month so hopefully they might give me more answers. 🤎

Childhoods can seriously do you up badly..I think my weight fluctuates due to recent year's of having treatment, I used to have an athletic build, not overly muscly but I was in good shape, and it's only been the past 4/5yrs that I can't maintain my weight, I've always had nausea but I take antisickness meds and I don't vomit. (Sorry gross)
I've never heard of ARFID maybe it's something I'll look or ask my consultant when I next see him. I am due to go in for a few tests next month so hopefully they might give me more answers. 🤎
Very similar to me. I have suffered nausea daily since age 16. They can’t find a reason but I’m underweight and even the meds that usually make people put on weight don’t make a difference. Unfortunately, there’s many disorders and syndromes that doctors don’t know about and sometimes you have to find things yourself and get them to research it. Even then, things seem limited on the NHS, unless it’s a common ailment, they don’t like to diagnose. Basically, don’t be a complex case. Hope you get answers 🤎🤎🤎