Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I mean, even here so many people don't have a clue who these people are, so when they're participating in the s we're calling out, surely we also need to explain/prove why they're scummy fs? I don't know. I'll look back to see if I have anything useful, but will refrain from posting it until more of the "elders" have spoken.
I don’t know anything about that group but I’m glad you guys talk about them or I’d be completely fooled by someone

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don’t know anything about that group but I’m glad you guys talk about them or I’d be completely fooled by someone
❤️ That's what I thought we were doing when we discuss them on here. It's not about promoting them, it's about raising awareness when relevant to the bigger picture. I'd hate to think of someone joining them because they think it's a group similar to CC.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I genuinely do not care who we watch, who we talk about, who is in here and who isn't in here. If I know someone dodgy is behind an account I'm going to say it. Because no matter what I say people seem to still be messaging absolutely anyone in their DMs and people are threatening to dox themselves.

No matter where we go on the app right now the subject is nonces. I'd rather snoop a clapper of noncey people ruining each others live than sit in angies where I'm not allowed, it's full of racist white people and self hating people of colour, where the nonces I'm watching elsewhere can chill in her comments but I'm not allowed because I'm not a public gossip site? I'm not gonna keep making accounts to watch an alcoholic or people beg for money 😭

If anything is too heavy for people here get off the internet have a break. We need to be in control of our own mental wellbeing.

Oct 24, 2023
Let’s not forget randoms like me being accused of being part of PLM from aggressive and clearly clueless members of here. It’s pathetic and distracts from people who actually are PLM. This forum has gone to s. No wonder others chat in the CA thread now.
It's not a fing cult, it's a website with loads of other threads it's not compulsory to stay in here. People don't need to use this thread. They can chat all over the site.

Dont forget the only reason people acknowledge you is because you changed your name and it went unnoticed 😭😭

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Happy Monday! Just checking in to make sure we haven't been infiltrated by Quirky Queen.

Penn Badgley Joe Goldberg GIF by YOU

Mar 2, 2024
It's not a fing cult, it's a website with loads of other threads it's not compulsory to stay in here. People don't need to use this thread. They can chat all over the site.

Dont forget the only reason people acknowledge you is because you changed your name and it went unnoticed 😭😭

Is this b saying we’re aggressive?!

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Let’s not forget randoms like me being accused of being part of PLM from aggressive and clearly clueless members of here. It’s pathetic and distracts from people who actually are PLM. This forum has gone to s. No wonder others chat in the CA thread now.
So I'm respectfully saying this so please don't get offended. My attention span is so short that I forget about things quickly. You keep bringing up that situation and bringing attention to it—just chill. Come in and be the best troll you can be.

paul feig look GIF

Mar 2, 2024
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable - I hate what they are and the fact that they've come in and that's why I bite at them, I don't know anything aside from what I've read in here about them either but they disgust me.

What’s the matter?? 🤎

Mar 2, 2024

Nahh. You’re a t, that’s why you were called out. You’re a rude obnoxious know it all t.

Hope that wasn’t too aggressive for you petal

Oct 24, 2023
Ooo but areshole alligator said no one wants to play with us anymore 😭😭 are you saying she’s wrong?? 🥺🥺🥺
I'm saying if people need a safe space I'll provide mood lightening, the only two people who are over there and not here are deadwood and Chonky. I highly doubt someone who was doxing someone's nudes everyday and editing them onto everyone's face needed a place to hide 😭