Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Stop exposing me you old fart ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Mar 2, 2024
I'm saying if people need a safe space I'll provide mood lightening, the only two people who are over there and not here are deadwood and Chonky. I highly doubt someone who was doxing someone's nudes everyday and editing them onto everyone's face needed a place to hide ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hide in the toilets at work , it's not a safe space because it fing stinks

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Forgot about that t. Think she was too much for my brain to take and it gave me a mental block on her ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Lynz backed the do off after the fight and she's hardly been on since . I think that night she wanted to rip the head off Angie but was afraid to, simply coz she knew people would say it was only a matter of time!! Fange kicked her hole to the kerb and I'd say she's as salty as do now! Meanwhile pissy pants doesn't give 2 fs ๐Ÿคฃ

Mar 2, 2024
I'm saying if people need a safe space I'll provide mood lightening, the only two people who are over there and not here are deadwood and Chonky. I highly doubt someone who was doxing someone's nudes everyday and editing them onto everyone's face needed a place to hide ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Deadwood is no way offended by anything or anyone here. Itโ€™s impossible. Heโ€™s sadly missed ๐Ÿฅบ I donโ€™t know why chonky is there. Iโ€™ve reached out to her but no response.

do the mood lighting. Weโ€™re not bad people. Weโ€™re here together because weโ€™ve simply had enough of the bullshit. Now if someone feels that weโ€™re too much, maybe they should just, I dunno

Perhaps do off? And take that pissing alligator with them ๐Ÿฅฐ

Deadwood is no way offended by anything or anyone here. Itโ€™s impossible. Heโ€™s sadly missed ๐Ÿฅบ I donโ€™t know why chonky is there. Iโ€™ve reached out to her but no response.

do the mood lighting. Weโ€™re not bad people. Weโ€™re here together because weโ€™ve simply had enough of the bullshit. Now if someone feels that weโ€™re too much, maybe they should just, I dunno

Perhaps do off? And take that pissing alligator with them ๐Ÿฅฐ
I don't even really care who is chatting on another thread in a public site. @Awesome alligator ๐ŸŠ made it sound like everyone's hiding over there and it's literally only 2 pages long ๐Ÿ˜ญ