Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Was that me who mentioned good and bad people? I know I was in Mary’s box and spoke when that comments was made from the troll account but I can’t actually remember the exact words I said.

I was trying to say that there’s good and bad people on all platforms, and if everyone on CC gets labelled bad because of a comment someone perceives to be bad, it’s the same as labelling everyone on TikTok as a nonce because Diadro is a nonce.

The bad people on here are all in my ignore list though tbf. Sorry if this was me and I didn’t get it out right.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Was that me who mentioned good and bad people? I know I was in Mary’s box and spoke when that comments was made from the troll account but I can’t actually remember the exact words I said.

I was trying to say that there’s good and bad people on all platforms, and if everyone on CC gets labelled bad because of a comment someone perceives to be bad, it’s the same as labelling everyone on TikTok as a nonce because Diadro is a nonce.

The bad people on here are all in my ignore list though tbf. Sorry if this was me and I didn’t get it out right.
It's been going on since early hours of Sunday morning that there's apparently people in here messaging each other saying a select few of us are bad so that's the second time Iv invited anyone to have a chat and say what they really think. Just before you left that comment 1 of the weird accounts that goes in Johnnys lives were calling me and 2 pumps plm. It's more a carry on from yesterday and you weren't here so I wouldn't worry 😂🤷‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
who even is he? he’s got CC in his name
Ahhh maybe you've not been around long enough. He was in here for like 6 weeks, if you ask him he says 6 months but it's not. He joined the start of April, i accused him of being Johnny 2 weeks later, he disappeared for weeks then came back and I outed him as Johnny by the end of May and now he won't leave us alone.

He was part of plm and he was so awful he was basically kicked out. Ever since he goes around the internet trying to befriend people to defend him and take them down. In the process he doxes people and their children. It's just very strange.

I think he was trying to befriend comment cafe so he could form another group to help him run plm off the internet and it didn't work.

As a result he goes around telling people me and 2 pumps are the worst and I'm allegedly a 19 year old they he sent unsolicited nudes to, he's a 50 year old man. Thankfully I'm not that girl but it's so weird.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Ahhh maybe you've not been around long enough. He was in here for like 6 weeks, if you ask him he says 6 months but it's not. He joined the start of April, i accused him of being Johnny 2 weeks later, he disappeared for weeks then came back and I outed him as Johnny by the end of May and now he won't leave us alone.

He was part of plm and he was so awful he was basically kicked out. Ever since he goes around the internet trying to befriend people to defend him and take them down. In the process he doxes people and their children. It's just very strange.

I think he was trying to befriend comment cafe so he could form another group to help him run plm off the internet and it didn't work.

As a result he goes around telling people me and 2 pumps are the worst and I'm allegedly a 19 year old they he sent unsolicited nudes to, he's a 50 year old man. Thankfully I'm not that girl but it's so weird.
sounds like a creepy fa. Makes no sense for him to have CC in his user name. i only know what PLM is because of angie calling people it

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I just want to say, I don’t really talk to anyone on the app or off the app, other than to share random things. I’m really wary of people and just not very open. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to, It just takes me a long time to open up to people on a personal level. I’m actually super shy. I’m gonna share this though... I got this message from Chonky, after I said something “nice” to her in the Canadian Angie thread a while back, on the lines of “That’s not fair to say that, we all didn’t want you to leave” or something like that, I can’t remember. She then sent me this.. but I never replied to her because I just like everyone on here and didn’t want to get involved. I just wanted to be open with everyone. 🤎 IMG_4269.jpeg

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I just want to say, I don’t really talk to anyone on the app or off the app, other than to share random things. I’m really wary of people and just not very open. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to, It just takes me a long time to open up to people on a personal level. I’m actually super shy. I’m gonna share this though... I got this message from Chonky, after I said something “nice” to her in the Canadian Angie thread a while back, on the lines of “That’s not fair to say that, we all didn’t want you to leave” or something like that, I can’t remember. She then sent me this.. but I never replied to her because I just like everyone on here and didn’t want to get involved. I just wanted to be open with everyone. 🤎 IMG_4269.jpeg
'Paranoia' is she fr she fully went for people, started bullying others (and herseld) in here and in multiple lives, vaguely threatened people and also implied I was 'forgetful' and creepily implied she knew what I looked like where people could see in the comments of a live.

Oct 24, 2023
No one accused you of being 19 🤣 you act like you don't know plm story but you do, the things you know only og,s could know also are you working with sausage ? Also your very friendly with kazzys mod SL4G Screenshot_20240613_125410_WhatsApp.jpg Screenshot_20240608_200528_Brave.jpg Screenshot_20240608_200423_Brave.jpg Screenshot_20240619_012859_TikTok.jpg
I don't need you to show me an account Iv spoke to in here. I'm a fully competent human who remembers what I do. Are any of the comments bad? No. I wouldn't describe a few comments on a public thread very friendly.

Johnny has said on a live he thinks I'm a member of chicken crew. Iv asked around and the names he said one of them was a 19 year old he sent unsolicited nudes to that's weird.

Everything I know I know because it's been said on lives. I think you people forget just how chronically online you all are. I hope it was worth baiting your account out for this 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Why you in sausages dms when you sit in here pretending to call wrongens out ?

You know that time is coming thesecare just little teasers another few weeks all will be revealed you need to be careful who you talk with judas loose lips sinks ships 🤪
Cool story bro.

Nobody really gives a do what you have to say. Go stick a yazoo bottle up your backside because you're spouting too much s