Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Why you in sausages dms when you sit in here pretending to call wrongens out ?
Sausage showed me proof that Johnnys account in here was infact Johnnys which meant the people in here he was dming, chatting to in private and trying to basically groom to get in private chats etc didn't let him. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It kept everyone in here safe from getting involved with a predator.

Oct 24, 2023
Those were edited messages of the girl 19 she's actually 30 i have the proof it was shown along time ago those were plm edits you t ill own what I've done never what I haven't never sent any nudes to her and I'll put the proof in another day that it was all set ups 😉
Iv never saw any messages because im not the one going around saying im 19 and johnny send me unsolicited nudes. Hes saying that. You'll need to have a word with him about it. Or you can talk to yourself about it since you slipped up and stopped using third person 😭

Oct 24, 2023
You are deluded and you just answered one of my questions sausage showed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you do know that guy is an actual wrongen who makes up the worst lies and edits but then again you would know that wouldn't you judas the games nearly up pal
If he showed you my messages then dox them 😂, Iv never said sausage is a good guy. I'm saying your worse Johnny. What game? This is the internet Johnny it's not real life 😭😭😭😭

Mar 2, 2024
Why you in sausages dms when you sit in here pretending to call wrongens out ?

You know that time is coming thesecare just little teasers another few weeks all will be revealed you need to be careful who you talk with judas loose lips sinks ships 🤪

Oh bore off Johnny.

Also you’re s at fake accounts. You really need to give your head a wobble. Take your tinfoil armour, your ego and your "evidence" and go suck off a goat with the clap.

fing embarrassing man

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Is he really a fully grown adult , or was he dropped as a baby ?

The Goonies Chuck GIF