www.tiktok.com
Happy 19th wedding anniversary to me, I’m old as s 💒

Denzel Washington GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Happy 19th wedding anniversary to me, I’m old as s 💒

Denzel Washington GIF
Congratulations
On your 19th Wedding Anniversary you get Bronze!
1000004614.jpg
1000004615.png
1000004616.png
May you both have a truly blessed day filled with the radiance only the truest of loves can bring, it is rare to find someone you can share such long years with and I am sure there will be many more to come 🥰😘❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Congratulations
On your 19th Wedding Anniversary you get Bronze!
1000004614.jpg
1000004615.png
1000004616.png
May you both have a truly blessed day filled with the radiance only the truest of loves can bring, it is rare to find someone you can share such long years with and I am sure there will be many more to come 🥰😘❤️
Elm 😭 this is beautiful oh my goodness 🥲

I’m gonna hand my phone to my husband right now 😩 thank you for the beautiful words poppet 😍

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning all. I’ve been busy passed few days in anger management to stop threatening to eat people and their faces. Devastated I missed another encounter with Mr Yazoo sniffer.

He’s not too bright. I think I’ve called out that SL4G account for being in with the people of what some say (including me but I got told off) the new PLM, about 3 times, but I got bored and they let us know that Demi was live a few times and we gave them permission to adopt Cal.

Also, you’ll find, Johnny, that on a few occasions I’ve come in to say I’ve been trolling Sausage. Sometimes he will randomly tell me things about lives I should listen to, sometimes he tells me he hates me and to do off cause I annoy him. If you saw mine and Judas’s inboxes to eachother, it’s just us finding lives to sneak into to listen to all your guys beef because we are nosey and you all go to extremes. Just a few days ago sausage said he thinks me and Judas are akis family members, I told him we are his pets. I can’t wait for pictures of me and Judas in a cage in akis home to be exposed

Being doing this for years people you have told who you are have told others and so on and so on no one is undoxable 😉
We know you’ve been doing it for years, that’s why we listen in. You have been obsessed with trying to take down Kazzy, who is more than half your age for quite a few of them years and watching it go on is weird. I’m not defending Kazzy, I’ve heard some vile things she has said, but what I’ve seen of you, you’re the worst of everyone.

I’m still new to all this, I only found out who PLM are through Angies lives and I still don’t understand it all. But when you have people like Becka screaming “FACE ME” and Ruth now being outed for threatening to doxx everyone, I’m going to keep listening in.

I’m nothing to do with anyone, just yesterday Kazzy saw me enter her live and said I’m too scared to comment in her live because I don’t want CC to know. So I commented 😈😈😈 and she said it was going to be screenshot and put in here. Judas then said we were going to be cancelled again 😂. Everyone knows me and Judas do this. We don’t “work with” anyone. People even know we went into Demis grandparents fake funeral in here.

I don’t know what you’re trying to achieve, it’s quite clear absolutely no one knows who we are. You’ve all tried guessing and you’ll never get it cause you try guessing people from servers. We aren’t known to any of you 😂 we just troll. Kazzy seems the smartest as she has said that me and Judas seem to just be trolls that are nosey.

Someone let Irish barbie know my name isn’t “Pumps and 2 Chicken Nuggets” though cause that devastated me 😂😂

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Morning all. I’ve been busy passed few days in anger management to stop threatening to eat people and their faces. Devastated I missed another encounter with Mr Yazoo sniffer.

He’s not too bright. I think I’ve called out that SL4G account for being in with the people of what some say (including me but I got told off) the new PLM, about 3 times, but I got bored and they let us know that Demi was live a few times and we gave them permission to adopt Cal.

Also, you’ll find, Johnny, that on a few occasions I’ve come in to say I’ve been trolling Sausage. Sometimes he will randomly tell me things about lives I should listen to, sometimes he tells me he hates me and to do off cause I annoy him. If you saw mine and Judas’s inboxes to eachother, it’s just us finding lives to sneak into to listen to all your guys beef because we are nosey and you all go to extremes. Just a few days ago sausage said he thinks me and Judas are akis family members, I told him we are his pets. I can’t wait for pictures of me and Judas in a cage in akis home to be exposed

We know you’ve been doing it for years, that’s why we listen in. You have been obsessed with trying to take down Kazzy, who is more than half your age for quite a few of them years and watching it go on is weird. I’m not defending Kazzy, I’ve heard some vile things she has said, but what I’ve seen of you, you’re the worst of everyone.

I’m still new to all this, I only found out who PLM are through Angies lives and I still don’t understand it all. But when you have people like Becka screaming “FACE ME” and Ruth now being outed for threatening to doxx everyone, I’m going to keep listening in.

I’m nothing to do with anyone, just yesterday Kazzy saw me enter her live and said I’m too scared to comment in her live because I don’t want CC to know. So I commented 😈😈😈 and she said it was going to be screenshot and put in here. Judas then said we were going to be cancelled again 😂. Everyone knows me and Judas do this. We don’t “work with” anyone. People even know we went into Demis grandparents fake funeral in here.

I don’t know what you’re trying to achieve, it’s quite clear absolutely no one knows who we are. You’ve all tried guessing and you’ll never get it cause you try guessing people from servers. We aren’t known to any of you 😂 we just troll. Kazzy seems the smartest as she has said that me and Judas seem to just be trolls that are nosey.

Someone let Irish barbie know my name isn’t “Pumps and 2 Chicken Nuggets” though cause that devastated me 😂😂
Morning beautiful, I hope you also decided to include my hamster in with your therapy sessions. 😘

Jun 8, 2024
uk
You doxxed my full name and area in here the other day so don't be upset when I do it back in here and all over tiktok 💪😉
Are you in therapy? if not why not? Ya coming across as creepy as do . Go & touch grass or get your end wet or something if ya frustrated. If ya had evidence of anything you’d show it so zip it

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning beautiful, I hope you also decided to include my hamster in with your therapy sessions. 😘
They were more concerned about your hamster than all the faces I’ve been eating. They said it was signs of psychopathy or some bullshit. They told me I should replace your hamster, so I bought you an armadillo, I thought they were similar. I did buy you another hamster but I just ate it so had to find something I would not eat 😭 xx