Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I Love You Anniversary GIF by Susanne Lamb

@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Apparently it's because of an immigration issue too , you can't make this s up! The very thing he cries about here in the UK he's arrested for in another country

Angry Badass GIF by Yellowstone
This happened to a racist Qanon humper who just got my relative pregnant. they want to live together in a different country and he's been caught and can't do that now. and she's pregnant. it's the best
Animated GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
What’s the story with this one?
Oh where do I start 😭 there was this Native tiktoker called Lance, I can’t remember his @ but it was something warrior and he used to stitch people being racist and he was quite liked on the app. Then this woman outed him for some crazy s as they kinda had this weird relationship but she’s EXTREMELY histrionic. She did this entire TikTok and she said he hurt her, deep in her *forget the word but it sounded like womblands* and people went wild with it.

Edit: just remembered she said “deep in my womb, Lance” but it really did sound like womblands. She ended up suicide baiting and I think at one point she did voluntarily stay in hospital.

They were both cancelled anyways, including Lances latest Mrs at the time

Last edited:

Medusa

Oh where do I start 😭 there was this Native tiktoker called Lance, I can’t remember his @ but it was something warrior and he used to stitch people being racist and he was quite liked on the app. Then this woman outed him for some crazy s as they kinda had this weird relationship but she’s EXTREMELY histrionic. She did this entire TikTok and she said he hurt her, deep in her *forget the word but it sounded like womblands* and people went wild with it.

Edit: just remembered she said “deep in my womb, Lance” but it really did sound like womblands. She ended up suicide baiting and I think at one point she did voluntarily stay in hospital.

They were both cancelled anyways, including Lances latest Mrs at the time
Wombaland as in the wombles of Wimbledon? Or am I just thick as feck and showing my age 😭