Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Happy 19th wedding anniversary to me, I’m old as s 💒

Denzel Washington GIF

Happy Anniversary Swerk GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What’s the story with this one?
So from what I caught of her (I believe during lockdown time?) Womblands lady (Chelsea) was on the DL with another TT'er named Modern Warrior (Lance.)

It turned out Lance hooked up with someone behind Chelsea's back because Lance didn't think they were exclusive but Chelsea was head over heels for Lance.

Chelsea went on ranting spiels painting Lance unfavourably (tbf he was/is a sleazebag.)

Lance fired back to do the same (Chelsea is also a sleazebag.)

During one of these times Chelsea came out with one of the most ridiculous statements known to mankind; she said she had an 'ache' that was 'deep' in her 'womblands'. She stated she was in an emotional state after having had a miscarriage.

Insults were being thrown around left and right, memes were being churned out faster than they could be reposted and there was a remix of the womblands quote that was very catchy.

In the end, in my personal opinion, there were no winners - I don't know every tiny detail of what went on but that's what I caught of it.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm actually giggling at Hayley. She seems to think it's never been mentioned that Jay could have been near a cliff edge. It has been. It's been mentioned that Google maps would show two paths he could take back to his apartment and one is along the edge next to the cliffs. I'm not even following this case because I think it's unhealthy to get obsessed over stuff like this but Iv saw it widely reported 😭
she's getting on my nerves another one spreading misinformation, no I am not following it, scrolling through the 500 lives is jarring enough, it's very triggering for me because I saw what my sister went through.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
So from what I caught of her (I believe during lockdown time?) Womblands lady (Chelsea) was on the DL with another TT'er named Modern Warrior (Lance.)

It turned out Lance hooked up with someone behind Chelsea's back because Lance didn't think they were exclusive but Chelsea was head over heels for Lance.

Chelsea went on ranting spiels painting Lance unfavourably (tbf he was/is a sleazebag.)

Lance fired back to do the same (Chelsea is also a sleazebag.)

During one of these times Chelsea came out with one of the most ridiculous statements known to mankind; she said she had an 'ache' that was 'deep' in her 'womblands'. She stated she was in an emotional state after having had a miscarriage.

Insults were being thrown around left and right, memes were being churned out faster than they could be reposted and there was a remix of the womblands quote that was very catchy.

In the end, in my personal opinion, there were no winners - I don't know every tiny detail of what went on but that's what I caught of it.
Thanks so much. Womblands though 😭🤢😂