Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@Alicia if its you that has Angie triggered then well done and keep up the good work

Keep Up The Good Work Reaction GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Here’s my thought on it - if police genuinely said “ok we understand where you are coming from, so no more further action”, you can bet Tam would be online laughing her head off. The fact something is going on which she’s not reveal yet because she’s crying, would indicate to me she is probably in a lot of s at this point 😂
Are the police actually going forward with it?! 💀

May 17, 2024
earth
It was not a hypothetical situation. Tam you clearly stated your sister was going to tell you next time your niece was out and that’s when you was going to do it. That is a plan you have arranged. You may have removed your videos but you can clearly hear them on my page as I saved them. Also I’d like to add you tried to make it sound worse by saying your “ Albanian friend” why not say a friend? You turnt it into what it was/is right now

Medusa

I think it’s @Alicia

Single White Female GIF by Filmin
Thats what i thought after she said "go and look after your kids" but now she's just confirmed it's a male, which doesn't make sense after saying, it's a single white female. - Maybe Charlie or David.
I think the pungent smell of ammonia is making her sound more deluded than she normally does, wearing pissy pants on your head for 2 days won't help either. 😭

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Tam, I know you read here, so I will advise you. Take it or leave it. When I was young I had something traumatic happen to me. So much so that when I found out I was having a daughter I was distraught. As soon as she could understand I started warning her about the dangers. My trauma, fears, and triggers became hers. I began to notice as she got older she would get nervous when it was time to leave the house. I realized the monsters weren't outside they were in with her. It was me. I was giving her generational trauma. I stopped immediately and got therapy. I gave her back her childhood/Teen years and taught her to protect herself. I fear for the person who comes after her now. She can fully defend herself. What you are doing is wrong and it's concerning that you don't see it that way. SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT.