Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Has Tam reacted about the Uni investigating her behaviour online? I think she's still blissfully unaware 😭😭
I'll email them aswell with the video🀣
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Remember the video where Tam was like β€˜me and my sister are like that’ and crossed her fingers to indicate closeness? Not close enough to bother to ask the child’s father if he consented to this faux- kidnapping hey Tam?
Not close enough that she said her niece doesn't even know what type of car Tam drives. I would know my aunties car πŸ˜‚

I'm hopless with car makes but my grandson who's 20 mths old, if he sees the said colour car and simular make he shouts momma 🀣
I might not be able to name it but I would recognise it off appearance, colour and number plate. I wouldn't be absolutely unaware that it was my aunties car like Tam said 😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I wanted to love emoji this, but I didn't want it to come across as being insensitive to the trauma you have experienced, I also didn't want to use the sad emoji because from where I'm sitting you clearly are one strong, loving, fierce mama. I think our trauma will always have an impact on the people around us, especially those we love and want to protect. I take my hat off to you for seeking help, because that takes courage, and for raising one hell of a daughter who is now a force to be reckoned with. 🀎🀎🀎
I wish we had a heart emoji that doesn't have a smiley face ☹️

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I wanted to love emoji this, but I didn't want it to come across as being insensitive to the trauma you have experienced, I also didn't want to use the sad emoji because from where I'm sitting you clearly are one strong, loving, fierce mama. I think our trauma will always have an impact on the people around us, especially those we love and want to protect. I take my hat off to you for seeking help, because that takes courage, and for raising one hell of a daughter who is now a force to be reckoned with. 🀎🀎🀎
thanks love ❀️❀️❀️

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON