Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Tam, I know you read here, so I will advise you. Take it or leave it. When I was young I had something traumatic happen to me. So much so that when I found out I was having a daughter I was distraught. As soon as she could understand I started warning her about the dangers. My trauma, fears, and triggers became hers. I began to notice as she got older she would get nervous when it was time to leave the house. I realized the monsters weren't outside they were in with her. It was me. I was giving her generational trauma. I stopped immediately and got therapy. I gave her back her childhood/Teen years and taught her to protect herself. I fear for the person who comes after her now. She can fully defend herself. What you are doing is wrong and it's concerning that you don't see it that way. SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ffs, she was actually crying while talking to the detective on the phone 🤣🤣🥰🥰
Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

Was this in her live? I think I recorded it all but when she paused for a while I ended the recording.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Thats what i thought after she said "go and look after your kids" but now she's just confirmed it's a male, which doesn't make sense after saying, it's a single white female. - Maybe Charlie or David.
I think the pungent smell of ammonia is making her sound more deluded than she normally does, wearing pissy pants on your head for 2 days won't help either. 😭

She confirmed yes when someone said Slyicia in the comments and kept saying she 🫣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She played the recording of her talking to them and she was crying to them. Then after the recording she cried and threw a tamtrum and left

Has she only been live once today? Because if she has I recorded it all but if she came back after being paused I didn’t record that. But that phones at home so I can’t check yet 🤣

Why’s she crying to them if they were ‘laughing along with her’ after they watched the video? Weird.

Medusa

Tam, I know you read here, so I will advise you. Take it or leave it. When I was young I had something traumatic happen to me. So much so that when I found out I was having a daughter I was distraught. As soon as she could understand I started warning her about the dangers. My trauma, fears, and triggers became hers. I began to notice as she got older she would get nervous when it was time to leave the house. I realized the monsters weren't outside they were in with her. It was me. I was giving her generational trauma. I stopped immediately and got therapy. I gave her back her childhood/Teen years and taught her to protect herself. I fear for the person who comes after her now. She can fully defend herself. What you are doing is wrong and it's concerning that you don't see it that way. SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT.
I wanted to love emoji this, but I didn't want it to come across as being insensitive to the trauma you have experienced, I also didn't want to use the sad emoji because from where I'm sitting you clearly are one strong, loving, fierce mama. I think our trauma will always have an impact on the people around us, especially those we love and want to protect. I take my hat off to you for seeking help, because that takes courage, and for raising one hell of a daughter who is now a force to be reckoned with. 🤎🤎🤎

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It was funny when Tam said "a detectives went to my sisters house and my brother in law answered and he didn't know about this" so your nieces father had absolutely no idea you wanted her kidnapped by a random Albanian man they've never met 😭

Remember the video where Tam was like ‘me and my sister are like that’ and crossed her fingers to indicate closeness? Not close enough to bother to ask the child’s father if he consented to this faux- kidnapping hey Tam?