Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Can Ange: "oN tHe SaMe HaNd..."
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad
Hopefully it’s not the same hand she fingers My little Tony’s arse with!

I've been out all afternoon/evening just opened tiktok to this- Kayles i don't want these kind of messages i gave you tonys name and a place to find stuff which was also sent to me, i actually asked if you were ok after being called a peado because i actually have a heart and i will check to see if anyone (within limit) is ok 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703-185713_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703-185713_TikTok.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 55

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I've been out all afternoon/evening just opened tiktok to this- Kayles i don't want these kind of messages i gave you tonys name and a place to find stuff which was also sent to me, i actually asked if you were ok after being called a peado because i actually have a heart and i will check to see if anyone (within limit) is ok 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am so bored of hearing CC is plm, we have proof, blah blah fing blah.. show it or shut the do up

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Are you okay?

Seriously what is wrong with them this is not on.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey guys, I'm going to a child's funeral on Friday ❤️we've been told dress code is pink. I'll be going with my daughters who will be wearing pink. I've bought a pink handbag and earrings. I'm not sure what to wear as I have nothing pink. Feel it will be too much wearing a flowly dress and don't feel comfortable wearing black
Children’s funerals are the hardest things to attend, my heart goes out to you 🥰 I’d say the accessories are enough, wear light colours if not a pink fan, you being there is what matters 🥰🥰🥰 sending you all strength xxx

Nov 10, 2023
Jesus they’re really trying aren’t they.

Hope you’re okay @charlies oxygen

Medusa

I can't cope with all of these hypocrites, Kayles was mingling with ex plm and rimming them to bits 2 nights ago. 😭
One thing i know about cc, If we know there's even a whiff of a beast in here we call them out, we don't go and kiss their arses, unlike Kayles and CA.
I'd like to know where the 70% comes from because someone's clearly filling them with a heap of bullshit but they're that fing dence to see it.

Edit - They've changed their tune about Tiny Tony, He was the best thing since sliced bread, they backed him, defended him and enabled his behaviour and now they want to try and pull the 'we knew what he was like' card, I'm actually creased at how painfully pathetic they look. 😭
Screenshot_20240702_013410_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Plm training? I'm absolutely creased 😭