Feb 13, 2024
Can someone translate! I donโ€™t speak whiny t
img_8323-png.129120

Attachments

• IMG_8323.png
    IMG_8323.png
    221 KB · Views: 162
Are you okay?

Seriously what is wrong with them this is not on.
Tbh no I'm pissed off the last message to her was checking in to see of they were ok after tony calling them peados as i know how it made myself and others feel. I don't even know why she's felt the need to spout this bullshit in my inbox. If they used their eyes instead of their big mouths i actually wrote to teapot and told her too. I very first heard about cc via life with lou but i forgot all about it then angie started reading here so i joined made silly AIs of them all that angie used to show i used to sit giggling away and joined in discussions ect. I really don't understand why they are so affected.

I've been out all afternoon/evening just opened tiktok to this- Kayles i don't want these kind of messages i gave you tonys name and a place to find stuff which was also sent to me, i actually asked if you were ok after being called a peado because i actually have a heart and i will check to see if anyone (within limit) is ok ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
CC pre-dates PLM "leaving" Tiktok.

Creation Date: 2022-09-28T14:35:20Z

See that? That's a year prior to PLM "disbanding". OnlyTony did his whole little "I'm going to run PLM off the app" last Summer...

Fact checking and basic research is hard. ๐Ÿคฃ

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Tbh no I'm pissed off the last message to her was checking in to see of they were ok after tony calling them peados as i know how it made myself and others feel. I don't even know why she's felt the need to spout this bullshit in my inbox. If they used their eyes instead of their big mouths i actually wrote to teapot and told her too. I very first heard about cc via life with lou but i forgot all about it then angie started reading here so i joined made silly AIs of them all that angie used to show i used to sit giggling away and joined in discussions ect. I really don't understand why they are so affected.
Honestly I'd be pissed off too, you went out of your way to be kind to them and they've thrown it back in your face and tried to be manipulative.

If they used even 1% of their mental capacity they'd be able to comprehend that we don't tolerate plm here.

Personally I didn't know f all about that before and I hate it all but I have sympathy for anyone who is innocent that is labelled it and will defend them (and have done) - right now that is what CA is doing, she is accusing innocent people just like Tony Pony did.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
CC pre-dates PLM "leaving" Tiktok.

Creation Date: 2022-09-28T14:35:20Z

See that? That's a year prior to PLM "disbanding". OnlyTony did his whole little "I'm going to run PLM off the app" last Summer...

Fact checking and basic research is hard. ๐Ÿคฃ
I did google when was cc made but all it gave me was reddit and i just can't get my head around that site ๐Ÿ˜‚ i also don't even know when that group were "ran off"

But lets hope these thick fs see all this ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ