Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Tbh no I'm pissed off the last message to her was checking in to see of they were ok after tony calling them peados as i know how it made myself and others feel. I don't even know why she's felt the need to spout this bullshit in my inbox. If they used their eyes instead of their big mouths i actually wrote to teapot and told her too. I very first heard about cc via life with lou but i forgot all about it then angie started reading here so i joined made silly AIs of them all that angie used to show i used to sit giggling away and joined in discussions ect. I really don't understand why they are so affected.
It's frustrating, but honestly don't even waste the head space on it.
They're either that narcissistic, that they don't see it's all just running commentary on their dumbass behaviour or they think that aimlessly throwing the 3 lettered accusation about, will scare people into silence 🙄
I think what winds me up is that they think we somehow invite or control who wanders into here, when in reality all the questionable characters are seen off, ignored or threatened to be eaten.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I also don't think Tony deserves any credit for making anyone leave TikTok. They haven't left? All he done was threaten people and drive about like a lunatic whiles leaving his newborn baby at home. When people were telling him the information was wrong he didn't care, any address thrown his way was threatened. He said a whole load of s but done absolutely nothing.

Medusa

Can someone translate! I don’t speak whiny t
img_8323-png.129120
Ngl, I'm just gutted they're exposing us one at a time. 😭

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think I must have googled Angie and found it. And when I joined it was dead 😭.
i remember you posting in here at the start, thinking i hope others come in soon.... posted a comment every once in a while... then i didn't check for a month or more on this thread and came back to a group of you all chatting! a very welcome surprise!

Medusa

Anyone whose been outed as PLM has been muted. Cant mute and block what these dumb fers dont expose🤣🤣maybe give the receipts of plm and we can get rid and mute them? Dont throw the tarnish card when theres nothing actually being provided for tarnishing
Their receipts will probably be as fake as my tits. (•)(•)

Oct 24, 2023
i remember you posting in here at the start, thinking i hope others come in soon.... posted a comment every once in a while... then i didn't check for a month or more on this thread and came back to a group of you all chatting! a very welcome surprise!
Well done Ste likes it up the bum for making this cosey little thread 😭

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I joined back in February when Flangie was reading the posts out and thought: oh wow a place I can go to voice my opinions and not feel like I have to bite my tongue and follow a narrative or ideology, while also being able to protect my private life
I was also a 'refer a friend' from DelAngie's live 😂
If we're throwing accusations about, blame delulu for the CC endorsement 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I also don't think Tony deserves any credit for making anyone leave TikTok. They haven't left? All he done was threaten people and drive about like a lunatic whiles leaving his newborn baby at home. When people were telling him the information was wrong he didn't care, any address thrown his way was threatened. He said a whole load of s but done absolutely nothing.
He made friendship bracelets with them.

PLM only "left" tiktok because they were stale. They just stopped using their troll accounts until they got bored and decided to rile s up again. OnlyTony did as much as a solo vegan protesting at barbecue restaurant - do all but provide someone to laugh at over dinner.

Oct 24, 2023
So i join angies and life on the panic is saying oh most people use lube 😭 and they are discussing eqs vagina 🤢 someone said she has a plastic vagina guess they don't know the process 🤦🏻‍♀️
Iv had to listen to EQ in depth tell us about what she does to get freaky, she said she has a lube syringe in her bathroom and shoots it up there and comes back all moist 😭