Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Wait until Can Angie finds out I'm a Welsh leader from Luton that speaks French 👀🤣

Come At Me Bring It On GIF by Travis
Apparently she found out yesterday that I'm a female and proudly announced it to everyone 😭

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Well done Ste likes it up the bum for making this cosey little thread 😭
I must confirm that "ste likes it up the bum" was only changed to that when you could change it every two weeks - the rules changed to yearly and i thought do.

Backstory -
ste was/is a massive homophobe and he was reading out the usernames of the people posting comments in the thread about his then girlfriend lifewithlou, watching him recoil reading it made me smile... until the permanence of my fleeting decision hit me like a ton of bricks!

TLDR/I fed up

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Honestly the conversation is disgusting 8 people plus comments discussing 1 womans genitalia and every small detail about it
They'll probs say Eq was on botched bodies so it's public & they can discuss. Flangie got all her business out on a public app but they'd be disgusted if anyone else spoke about her bits. (Not that i would or want too 🤢)

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I must confirm that "ste likes it up the bum" was only changed to that when you could change it every two weeks - the rules changed to yearly and i thought do.

Backstory -
ste was/is a massive homophobe and he was reading out the usernames of the people posting comments in the thread about his then girlfriend lifewithlou, watching him recoil reading it made me smile... until the permanence of my fleeting decision hit me like a ton of bricks!

TLDR/I fed up
I had no idea who Ste was, I just thought you were Ste and no fs were given.
I just thought 'Go you Ste' 🤣😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They'll probs say Eq was on botched bodies so it's public & they can discuss. Flangie got all her business out on a public app but they'd be disgusted if anyone else spoke about her bits. (Not that i would or want too 🤢)
Her fanny is on her public Twitter as well. It's not a mystery 😭