Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
She moves between groups in Tiktok who give noncy vibes, alongside her infatuation with Paul Breach. And that’s my opinion.

So. Paige, Taurian etc give you noncy vibes?! Cause that’s the only place I really see Alicia now.

The Paul Breach thing was a fing joke. People say it to her in jest. She replies with sarcasm or goes along with it

Are you that fing dense you’ll brand someone a pred on such sty pathetic evidence?!

All I see you do is pop up when certain people are mentioned. You are without doubt one of the most negative cretins on this thread.

Your opinion is fing gash.

Mar 2, 2024
It's so jarring that everytime I say something people don't like they automatically assume I must be a friend who's hating on them 😭, I'm literally a nobody. I'm a different person each day, someone should keep a list 😭

And Iv definitely said worse than that 😭

You’re a somebody to me 😭😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Nba Playoffs GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
So. Paige, Taurian etc give you noncy vibes?! Cause that’s the only place I really see Alicia now.

The Paul Breach thing was a fing joke. People say it to her in jest. She replies with sarcasm or goes along with it

Are you that fing dense you’ll brand someone a pred on such sty pathetic evidence?!

All I see you do is pop up when certain people are mentioned. You are without doubt one of the most negative cretins on this thread.

Your opinion is fing gash.

My opinion of Tiktokers is my own and I don't give a do what you or the creators on Tiktok who seem to have an issue, think.