Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Drinking Olive oil?????
lucious lyon wtf GIF
I was put into slimming classes a child. I have to get slimmer of the week somehow
honey boo boo love GIF by RealityTVGIFs
I just drink it cause i don't like a lot of foods that are fatty, im not eating butter by itself and i don't like cheese or avocado.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can I borrow the CC hive mind please?

I know, and have video evidence, of Angie calling Pearl a ‘pedalo’

Is anyone aware, and ideally have footage, of her ever calling anyone the word pedalo, pedo, pedofile? Not beast or wrongen because I don’t want my video to have any chance of her deflecting by saying those words don’t mean the same.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Do you know anyone else on them? I know some think they're worth their weight in gold so if you could offload them to a friend it wouldn't be a waste. I don't know if I could even commit to buy them when I've read about the side effects x
I’m on mounjaro, lost 1 stone in 3 weeks. This is me on my 4th week and next Monday I’m on 5mls once a week so that’s double the dose. I have no apetite at all so struggle to eat. I try and have 1 weetabix at 10am then a light dinner and drink lots of water

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m on mounjaro, lost 1 stone in 3 weeks. This is me on my 4th week and next Monday I’m on 5mls once a week so that’s double the dose. I have no apetite at all so struggle to eat. I try and have 1 weetabix at 10am then a light dinner and drink lots of water
Have you had any side effects with it ? Wow a stone in 3 weeks!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_2114.jpeg IMG_2115.jpeg

Some incidents to jog cc minds for some videos for @Miss Baguette 🥖

Ahh thank you love. I’ll have a look if I have my own recordings from these dates ❤️

I just want to prove the fact that Angie saying she can question Alicia’s DV because Alicia called her a pedo, by showing her calling people a pedo herself therefore does that mean her DV claims can be questioned the same way.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Alfie is another one who thinks he knows it all, but in reality, knows do all about anything
He's desperate to seem impressive (to racist middle aged/older women who engage w preds/peds on the regular) and acts as though he's intelligent yet uses words incorrectly constantly, speaks on subjects that he clearly has not taken the time to educate himself appropriately on (just like Delu and others do) and frankly he gives an overall vibe of needing the approval of women because of Mummy issues.

I could say more, I won't because quite honestly Alfie is dull - he's a racist who sucks up to other racists and is basically Brigham 2.0.

Feb 27, 2024
He's desperate to seem impressive (to racist middle aged/older women who engage w preds/peds on the regular) and acts as though he's intelligent yet uses words incorrectly constantly, speaks on subjects that he clearly has not taken the time to educate himself appropriately on (just like Delu and others do) and frankly he gives an overall vibe of needing the approval of women because of Mummy issues.

I could say more, I won't because quite honestly Alfie is dull - he's a racist who sucks up to other racists and is basically Brigham 2.0.

Alfie is slimy