Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I'm quite foul during the cross-over period where your body burns through the stores and starts burning fat, but once it's over i really enjoy the rigidity of it. I've tried Slimming World, Weight Watchers, bulimia, Cindy Crawfords at home moley Pilates and this is the one that works the best for me. I do intermittent fasting, 1500 cals, and under 50 net carbs. can't stand cheese so I get fat macros up to 70% by drinking olive oil. There are carb alternatives (that are se) but they are useful still if you want to have a 'pasta' dish etc.
My son does intermittent fasting. He was chunky he’s lost a load of weight. He was a bit extreme and done it for 10 days the first time. Now he does it to maintain his weight and just for a couple of days. I tried it and lasted 4 days, never again.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It's switched on, it's stressing me out I won't watch anyone if I need to actually sit in the live 😭
Animated GIF

all i can offer is this gif of demi in pig tails
Animated GIF

and this one before she used crack as keto

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Hahahaha and in the same screen recording she doxxed Alex phone number.

And I wonder what those 9 media images are πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Mushroom party?

IMG_5320.jpeg
everyone does realise what he's referencing by Dr Manhattan right? It's an omnipotent well hung nude superhero from a comic book about vigilantes. Delusional
I can change almost anything. - Dr. Manhattan gif | Watchmen ...