Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Why did none of you assholes tell me I could just click the page numbers and it gave me the option to type the page number I want to go to? You gate-keeping bastards. 🤣🤣🤣

1000021105.png
God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio
😂😂🤦‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He was of legal age and she wasn’t so the grape charge would stand

I’m just catching up but she was.

He was 16 and she was 17 so it wouldn’t be a statutory a charge. It would be whatever the standard a charge is so nothing to do with ages.

So she’s trying to make out it was to do with going police about their ages but she was older than him?

Feb 29, 2024
My heart goes out to 15 year old you for what you went through and for the trauma you have undoubtedly suffered not only then, but since 😥
Bless you ❤️ I'm fine I've had trauma through childhood but I'm so greatful that I managed to come out the other end and be a caring loving mother. Some of my siblings haven't been so lucky. But I feel so greatful to now have my very own family with a grandson to spoil with love and affection. Even though he left teeth marks on my arm this morning because I wanted to get him dressed and he wanted to play with his cars 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m just catching up but she was.

He was 16 and she was 17 so it wouldn’t be a statutory a charge. It would be whatever the standard a charge is so nothing to do with ages.

So she’s trying to make out it was to do with going police about their ages but she was older than him?
She's saying that Traveller Boy and Gorja Girl fell in love, girl got preggers, family of girl were raging and made claims to the police, boy and girl were told they could never be together, boy offed himself.

It doesn't make sense, doesn't explain why he would plead guilty for the charge, let alone explain why the police would make such a charge with no corroborating evidence.