Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yes I know now,I commented after I made the comment. Pearl said she was 15

Omg so pearl is lying so that she can pass it off as a statutory grape charge between a 16 year old boy and a 15 year old girl. But in fact both were over the age of consent so if he pled guilty, he pled guilty to actual a. Because statutory a can’t exist if both parties are over the age of consent?

So why is she lying?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I can’t watch Remi with all the voice texts going off constantly
Angry Chicken GIF by happydog
Same. I find her lives too chaotic and overwhelming. The dings, the text-to-speech, the recorder, the stopping and starting. I can't do it. ☹️ I like her, but just can't.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I'm trying not to say much about the Pearl and Zac situation because I believe you should never be judged for what a member of your family has done.

Are the things her family done twisted and evil? absolutely, and there's no excuse for it, a is a no matter how you look at it or how you try to minimise it, (in my eyes rapists should be handed over to their victim's families) but whatever her family member has done, is down to that individual and you can't hold her responsible for a horrendous and sick thing just because she has the same blood running through her veins.

That's just my take on it, she's still a gobby, racist, homophobic t and she always will be.

Zac's sly and he'll manipulate things to work in his favour, he'll poke away until he can get the reaction he wants, normally until someone snaps and then he'll play the victim or label them as the aggressor.

They're all fs!!

I agree that we can’t hold people responsible for their families actions, but I’m holding her responsible for her actions which is diminishing what happened, being a a apologist and lying about the factors of the case to try and make her relative look better. If she would have just shut up then people wouldn’t really have anything to come for her over, but now she’s shown how she feels about victims of a so she can be accountable for that in my eyes. Dirty racist cow.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Omg so pearl is lying so that she can pass it off as a statutory grape charge between a 16 year old boy and a 15 year old girl. But in fact both were over the age of consent so if he pled guilty, he pled guilty to actual a. Because statutory a can’t exist if both parties are over the age of consent?

So why is she lying?
Pearl is lying through her back teeth. 🤬

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So if I was to make excuses for CLA's racist/transphobic rant it would be ok as it wasn't aimed at me personally?
Why you shoving words in my mouth 😭 please don’t read between the lines, I say what I mean without hidden meaning luv. Pretty low blow to be honest.

It would absolutely NOT be ok, I was merely pointing out the comparison was different because he was a direct victim in one and not the other. All LGBTQIA+ are victims in any discrimination, but not directly (1 on 1) so if that makes sense.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm trying not to say much about the Pearl and Zac situation because I believe you should never be judged for what a member of your family has done.

Are the things her family done twisted and evil? absolutely, and there's no excuse for it, a is a no matter how you look at it or how you try to minimise it, (in my eyes rapists should be handed over to their victim's families) but whatever her family member has done, is down to that individual and you can't hold her responsible for a horrendous and sick thing just because she has the same blood running through her veins.

That's just my take on it, she's still a gobby, racist, homophobic t and she always will be.

Zac's sly and he'll manipulate things to work in his favour, he'll poke away until he can get the reaction he wants, normally until someone snaps and then he'll play the victim or label them as the aggressor.

They're all fs!!
I totally agree with you,Pearl never done those heinous things but she’s excusing what they done and twisting the story. She’s also happy to run with the part of the story that gives her the most sympathy and ignore the bad parts. Yes Zac will manipulat his followers with this and reign in the big gifts. Pearl was right in what she said about him sitting on his chair all day every day asking for gifts

Feb 29, 2024

They're all fs!!
Pearl shouldn't change the events to suit her and her family. I agree it's not Pearl's fault that this happened but when you are forever holding lives being a t then I have no sympathy. I think it's disgusting what others did to the graves. But to try and change the story is what's up with this world.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I was watching her last night and she said she’d been on a ward but there was no doctors to see her there so they sent her back down to a&e. That would never happen. Shes crazy.

And the way she performs and acts while in hospital takes up even more time that nurses could be spending with other patients. It’s infuriating.
Your right it wouldnt happen, if she'd got a room she'd have been seen by a doctor beforehand and allocated a doctor on the ward..her pants are on fire!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Why you shoving words in my mouth 😭 please don’t read between the lines, I say what I mean without hidden meaning luv. Pretty low blow to be honest.

It would absolutely NOT be ok, I was merely pointing out the comparison was different because he was a direct victim in one and not the other. All LGBTQIA+ are victims in any discrimination, but not directly (1 on 1) so if that makes sense.
It was only a comment/opinion, i really didn't expect that reply

Medusa

I agree that we can’t hold people responsible for their families actions, but I’m holding her responsible for her actions which is diminishing what happened, being a a apologist and lying about the factors of the case to try and make her relative look better. If she would have just shut up then people wouldn’t really have anything to come for her over, but now she’s shown how she feels about victims of a so she can be accountable for that in my eyes. Dirty racist cow.
I've just come on so I'm still a bit behind and catching up.

If she's lied about it and tried to down play the seriousness of it then fair game because that's just as bad if not worse.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It was only a comment/opinion, i really didn't expect that reply
When you insinuate something awful would be “ok” by the person you’re conversing with, you’ll evoke a strong response to be honest.

Edit: we’re both in that community and so have sadly probably been impacted by similar - let’s not do friendly fire, we’re on the same team luv 🏳️‍🌈