Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Is he a wrongen?
He's the f who went after rhino now he hangs out off her ass like piles
Jim Carrey Help GIF by Ace Ventura

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m just catching up but she was.

He was 16 and she was 17 so it wouldn’t be a statutory a charge. It would be whatever the standard a charge is so nothing to do with ages.

So she’s trying to make out it was to do with going police about their ages but she was older than him?
Yes I know now,I commented after I made the comment. Pearl said she was 15

Medusa

I'm trying not to say much about the Pearl and Zac situation because I believe you should never be judged for what a member of your family has done.

Are the things her family done twisted and evil? absolutely, and there's no excuse for it, a is a no matter how you look at it or how you try to minimise it, (in my eyes rapists should be handed over to their victim's families) but whatever her family member has done, is down to that individual and you can't hold her responsible for a horrendous and sick thing just because she has the same blood running through her veins.

That's just my take on it, she's still a gobby, racist, homophobic t and she always will be.

Zac's sly and he'll manipulate things to work in his favour, he'll poke away until he can get the reaction he wants, normally until someone snaps and then he'll play the victim or label them as the aggressor.

They're all fs!!