Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Bored of the CA exposure now.
Petition for all 'exposures' to come with an initial disclaimer outlining whether you've had a falling out and why, because half of these folks had no issue in said behaviour whilst others such as CC were calling it out, until they have a personal gripe with them.
Off for a scroll...

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
So your cousin was on holiday and got her pregnant so quickly? What about his other offence too? I find it disgusting you would lie about something like that.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Guys, I'm not for one second condoning what a rapist has done, I'm still catching up...
If Pearl's twisted the narrative so it suit her then she's no better than the bone bones in the ground and deserves the backlash.

The newspaper articles completely squash her version of it. The fact she’s gained sympathy from this, is awful.

Feb 29, 2024
Guys, I'm not for one second condoning what a rapist has done, I'm still catching up...
If Pearl's twisted the narrative so it suit her then she's no better than the bone bones in the ground and deserves the backlash.
100%!!! Not believing a victim of a when he admitted the a is disgusting. I have more anger towards the after treatment I received from the very people that was caring towards me and not believing