Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Just wanted to stop by and say ik I'm being quiet, I'm taking a step back (idk if it'll even be for that long) and I hope everyone is alright.

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It's madness 🥺 I have experience of something that happened when I was in care at 15 and because the lad was also 15 the police said it was he said/she said and didn't take any further. Years later I met with a woman that worked at the kids home. She said she did believe me but at the time I would have never been able to go through court due to being vulnerable and having no surport. Plus I had ran away from the kids home with him and 2 other people. I have more anger to the people that didn't believe me (years on) then what happened to me. I don't care putting personal stuff on a platform. Back in 1985 there wasn't much surport and I was even interviewed by two male officers. I was in the process of taking my local council to court due to the big mistakes that happened while I was in care. But due to my MH and wellbeing I decided to drop the case. As what would I get just a public 'sorry'
So for a 16 year old to be in jail waiting for sentencing is fing bad! It wasn't just two people in love! And you can still be in a relationship and be a by your partner.
So sorry you had to experience something so awful. I know it might not mean much to you, but I believe you 🥰🥰

Feb 29, 2024
RIP Jay Slater ❤️
It's sad that it's ended like this. I feel so sorry for his family. Jay has had lots of bad press due to his past. He wasn't the one to use the items that attacked a lad, he was a member of the group that did the assault. He may have been a lad that was on the wrong path. But what kids don't go abroad and get off their face.