Falasious @little_g_789

Ireckon

Feb 9, 2024
The lengths this oaf will go to to get views. If you want to feel repulsed watch the whole video. When there are people struggling to put food on the table she makes a ‘roll’ with about 50 different finest fillings in. Absolutely rank.
Makes me wonder where’s she getting the money. Her views aren’t enough to be earning much anymore. Does she pay tax? Does her landlord know she’s running a business from home?

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Makes me wonder where’s she getting the money. Her views aren’t enough to be earning much anymore. Does she pay tax? Does her landlord know she’s running a business from home?
Well exactly…perhaps HMRC need to look into this one. It’s social housing too apparently so she’s flaunting spending hundreds on food and a fancy car but taking a house from someone in real need. She turns my stomach - she glorified being an obese, lazy glutton with no ethics about where she buys her sweatshop tat from.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The weigh day results are in and it’s another 7lb gain. Oh what a shocker…who’d have thought eating servings enough for two people and lashings of butter will make you gain weight. Talk about hopeless. Stop spending hundreds of pounds on food and buy yourself the weight loss jabs instead.
She thinks she could be a teacher in helping people lose weight apparently 😂 And her fans think she eats healthily 🫠

IMG_6709.jpeg

IMG_6708.jpeg

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
She thinks she could be a teacher in helping people lose weight apparently 😂 And her fans think she eats healthily 🫠

IMG_6709.jpeg

IMG_6708.jpeg
All the excuses these comments come up with. To be fair Big T did acknowledge that her meals are too fattening. Just putting a pile of vegetables on a plate does not make it healthy - it’s all the extras like the butter, hot honey, sour cream, fancy dips…
It’s not hormones, it’s not PCOS, it’s not slow metabolism. It’s pure gluttony.