James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Just checked . He’s still there . Did you make a rookie error and go in Michelle’s live last night with the account you was watching him on ?

You need to get to the point he trusts you then you can sit happily chatting away watching the car crash 🤡🔚🛎️
I can't tell you how much joy this brings me, he's got no idea and I love it.

Reactions: TC1

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Jimmys struggling because cant handle the truth never mind the trolling, I WOULD love to see all these messages in your inbox because i dont believe you. You better get your bin in and aint you meant to tell the housing your moving isnt that how it works? Dont worry the housing officer knows now your bed ss empty.

sophieh

Jun 21, 2024
Salisbury
Jimmys struggling because cant handle the truth never mind the trolling, I WOULD love to see all these messages in your inbox because i dont believe you. You better get your bin in and aint you meant to tell the housing your moving isnt that how it works? Dont worry the housing officer knows now your bed ss empty.
God the woeful pity me videos are getting boring now, continuing to mention his trolls 🤣🤣

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Two things James - listen to yourself on the latest pity party video. When you get to the bit where you say “I’m a good person” stop the video and replay that line Again and again until you realise how disgusting you sound. Nobody is that deluded to think you actually believe that about yourself. And secondly stop at the bit where you say “ i generally (sic) don’t know what I’ve done to deserve so much hate” now go back and read all 300 pages of this forum and ask yourself the same question. You are a disgrace.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Make your mind up Jimbo because you've been banging on about how you're not bothered by the 'trolls'. That was boring enough but now we have to listen to this BS and suddenly you're in the worst place you've been?? Pull the other one, it's got fing bells on 🤡 and as if 590 people give enough of a s to message you telling you 'de-live' yourself?

In your borefest of a live a couple of evenings ago while you were baiting the 'trolls' to go live with you, you said it was only a group of 10-15 people?? So now it's 590 and I suppose you caught a fish this<---------------------->big 🙄

Show the proof Jimbo...call the so called 'trolls' out that have messaged you...screenshot the messages and post them, all 590 of them...I dare you!!

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
He’s had no messages as why would we waste accounts for him to block .

Can we add a couple of extra “daily occurrence “ to the bingo card ?

The messages of hate are the same as the ones of support … don’t exist 🤥

You know what we are trying to achieve / have achieved .

You get no money from TikTok ✔️
And
Everyone knows how disgusting you are as a person ✔️

Have a gorgeous day chippy tits 🤡🛎️🔚

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Ugh James you're so boring.

One minute the trolls don't bother you, next your playing the MH card. Which one is it? You're so full of s I'm surprised you don't have a lifetime prescription for cosmocol.

Hand above head again, assumed the position. Utter wanker 😂