James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
His latest video……. I’m lucky that I’ve never been at the point of wanting to end my life but I can’t imagine if I was at that point, that I’d film a video, crying doing a voice over and then post it to TikTok whilst blaming others for my decision?
Don't forget choosing the correct backing track to add to the dramatics 🙄

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
We predicted the latest video.

Months of saying the trolls don’t bother him, he won’t be responding on a daily occurence to this latest pity party.

Boo hoo James, fake a cry and record a video. Can you hear how perfetikkkk you sound? We have heard all this before remember and know its a lie. You even faked an RNLI rescue in Blackpool, but we proved that was a lie too, so sorry if we aren’t falling for it. Are you waiting for some attention, no views, no followers, nobody interested in your livestreams so you try and up the game and fail. You are the sickest of the sick to do a video pulling that as your latest attempt for attention. Looks like most have sussed you out now, not one comment on it 😂

How you lie so easily is worrying. The pathetic talk you gave your followers about boarding a plane last Monday, looking forward to it, haven’t been to Cyprus for years etc. The lies just pour off your tongue. Then you forget and pist a video in Blackpool, then remember and delete it. You need sectioning, you are geniunely fooked in the head.

Dry your eyes buttercup, the tears and you telling us you are a nice guy don’t work with us.

Jun 22, 2024
England
He wants sympathy yet he forgets his live when he was telling people to go unalive themselves
Exactly this, my first thought when I saw his 'woe is me' video.

I have been unfortunate enough to know someone who did take her life and there's one thing for absolute certain, she did not post allover social media for likes and views before she did it 😡

polly042

Jun 15, 2024
Manchester
I fing despise him I’ve just lost my beloved mother in law to bowel cancer & as a family we are broken
How dare this cretin pretend to have this terrible disease for shares & likes & to have to audacity to be hateful & nasty to people asking him questions,asking for advice how to deal with cancer & then to block them
My husband is absolutely heartbroken & I hope James rots in hell

pringle

Jul 4, 2024
England
I fing despise him I’ve just lost my beloved mother in law to bowel cancer & as a family we are broken
How dare this cretin pretend to have this terrible disease for shares & likes & to have to audacity to be hateful & nasty to people asking him questions,asking for advice how to deal with cancer & then to block them
My husband is absolutely heartbroken & I hope James rots in hell
I know how you feel I lost my partner to cancer and my brother to suicide, I've never hated someone I've never met so much before, so sorry about your mother in law, condolences to you and your family x

Jun 22, 2024
England
anybody els noticed the thread on here thats just popped up about "the purple haired witch" but every comment is from new users think jimbos been busy tonight 🤔
Oh james, surely you could have been more inventive with the usernames "trollme" and "wobblehead". You might aswell have just named all your imaginary friends "Jameshorton#1" and "jameshorton#2"
Anyway nice to see you're spending your time away in Blackpool sorry Greece playing with us trolls 🧌 😉

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I don’t really buy that he has anything to do with the purple haired witch page if I’m honest .

Names are too obvious and just checked and she ain’t posted about him for ages, nor has he even mentioned her for literally months .

It’ll be some bitter crack pot / pots who clearly lack imagination. I wonder who has an axe to grind against her and are using James as a cover 🤔

If James was gonna target anyone she would literally be at the back of the list .

Last edited:

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I don’t really buy that he has anything to do with the purple haired witch page if I’m honest .

Names are too obvious and she ain’t posted about him for ages, nor has he even mentioned her for literally months .

It’ll be some bitter crack pot / pots who clearly lack imagination. I wonder who has an axe to grind against her and are using James as a cover 🤔

If James was gonna target anyone she would literally be at the back of the list .
I don't think it's James either...you can tell a mile off if it's him by the way he writes and words he uses.

Reactions: TC1