James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I don't think it's James either...you can tell a mile off if it's him by the way he writes and words he uses.
He’s named so many people in his lives ….

Not her for literally ages …

My guess is its 2 people, mainly due to the writing styles ( clearly faked writing styles but clues still present) & I’d guess they know each other as how would they all suddenly know the thread even exists 🤔

Vickis profile ain’t popular enough to just appear on your fyp . Would have to be someone who’s looked at her / followed her previously .

I smell bullshit

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
England
Well if it isn't him (I think it is) then it's someone from cc who has been here a while because he gave Vicki that nickname right at the start and certainly hasn't spoke or referred to her recently.
It isn't just a random tiktoker with an axe to grind because why would they have called her the purple haired witch and why would they have made the profiles names we refer to Jimmy as on here?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Literally no idea who .

But I’d put a lot of money on the fact it’s not him. She’s been off the radar for so long .and we all know no matter how hard he tries he can’t hide his writing style . He’s tried numerous times on here and failed badly 😂

Like you say , the name is very old and not been used for ages .

And yeah ya right . Now you mention it , it can’t just be some random tiktoker … as how would they know the stuff commented on 🤔

Unless it’s someone who has read through all of the posts above … just not sure what their motivation would be as it’s old news 🤔

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
England
Literally no idea who .

But I’d put a lot of money on the fact it’s not him. She’s been off the radar for so long .and we all know no matter how hard he tries he can’t hide his writing style . He’s tried numerous times on here and failed badly 😂

Like you say , the name is very old and not been used for ages .

And yeah ya right . Now you mention it , it can’t just be some random tiktoker … as how would they know the stuff commented on 🤔

Unless it’s someone who has read through all of the posts above … just not sure what their motivation would be as it’s old news 🤔
Exactly that, no idea what the motivation would be given that was so last year 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
England
Tbf I’d rather be sectioned than in a B&B in Blackpool 😂

He’s so predictable

So he realised no one was coming to look for him this time so decided it’s best to come out ?

Like a one man game of hide & seek .

James NO ON CARES .

Take a LONG break
I love you 🤣

• Love
Reactions: TC1
Jul 15, 2024
uk
If he had been sectioned would he have his phone?
Assuming that he was detained under S136 (being found having a crisis in a public place), loads of people will still be on social media, as a 136 is when you’re assessed under the MHA. If it’s gone to a S2 or S3, it will depend on each psychiatric hospital and how high risk he’s deemed.

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
I nearly spat my coffee out when I read his latest post !!! Blaming us aka the trolls !! Is there no end to his story telling !!
At least he didn’t get rescued by the coast guards this time 🤣🤣🤣.
Maybe the flying pig caught him as he flew over Blackpool 🤣🤣🤣.
Just as well I have a second account as he’s blocked my main one !!
Try better Jimbo , give your head a wobble !!!

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I saw the Vicky thread on here. Don’t know who did it, doubt its him, he would just come on here and abuse her like he has before. He doesn’t have enough brain cells to create a thread 😂 however, I know there are a lot of people she has upset and been awful about behind the scenes so it could be anyone, lets say all is not as it seems with her, but I will leave it at that.

Back to Jimmy…..well I think Jimmy needs geography lessons. Didn’t he tell us all he was in Cyprus all week this week? Think he is mixing up Cyprus with Blackpool.

Oh dear, I am embarrassed for him at this point. Faking a fake attempt then deleting it because we all know he goes to Blackpool around this time of year and he is currently sat alone in a Travelodge.

He can’t use cancer for his attention seeking anymore so he has done what we all predicted and made a fake attempt announcement. Easy to prove wrong though because it’s easy to get access to who is detained under the Mental Health Act if you work in that field 😂 iykyk

Bore of Jimmy, same old crap, nobody is arsed. Nobody comments, nobody likes, take the hint. Funny you made an attempt though but the same night the people you follow went up, so you were well enough to be scrolling TT at exactly the time you were being sectioned 😂😂😂 too thick to even fake your own fake attempt 🙈