James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 22, 2024
England
Is anyone watching Corie Wilde??
Someone has just done an exposure live on him and Corie is convinced it was Jimmy boy.
I've tried telling Corie in his chat that it's highly unlikely James would be doing an exposure on anyone but he's paying no attention because he's utterly convinced 🤷‍♀️. He's even showing James's profile in his live so he's definitely on about t face.
So Jimmy, expect some hate coming your way because seems everyone thinks you're behind an anonymous exposure profile. Shame they weren't exposing you 🙄

Last edited:

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Yes I seen this - I’m not convinced it was James as he’d just draw attention to himself plus it wasn’t really much of an exposure on Corie! But I think Angie is going to do an exposure on James tomorrow anyway lol

Jun 22, 2024
England
Yes I seen this - I’m not convinced it was James as he’d just draw attention to himself plus it wasn’t really much of an exposure on Corie! But I think Angie is going to do an exposure on James tomorrow anyway lol
I didn't see the actual exposure but from the clips I have seen it looked like a pathetic attempt 😅
Now I'm not an Angie fan but I will absolutely be tuning in for that

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Reactions: TC1

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Jimmy why do you post se delete post delete post fing have a day aff ye fat wobble head t your so boring. You faked your illness thats why your the talk of the app!

Attachments

• IMG_5922.jpeg
    IMG_5922.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5924.jpeg
    IMG_5924.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 23

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
And still he has his weird followers believing him !! How can anybody not see through his lies ? When I came across his page it took me about 2 days to realise he wasn’t telling the truth !! The going on holiday after having lung surgery was all it took for me !!!

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Do you think he’s forgotten he lied about cancer now and all the other bullshit? It’s as if it never happened now he thinks he’s relatable. Sorry just choked as I wrote that. Relatable my arse. Some of the comments on his latest bore fest are very concerning. People who don’t want to be here. How does the twerp sleep at night knowing he’s leading people to that decision with his pretend woe is me posts. So sad James that you are responsible for people deciding to go because of one of your posts. Just think about that.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Firstly; Who the do is jimmy… Secondly; imagine hiding behind an online forum with 304 pages of comments 😂 with a fake name/profile…

YOU KNOW MOST PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE 3000+ pages exposing them and hundreds of people commenting I have a bunch of 20-30 sad lonely bastards with no lives 😂

I actually pity you, you know! You must live a very sad life the fact you’re obsessed with a gay boy 🤣

You bang on about me “faking an illness” and that I’ve “committed fraud” and that the “police are investigating me” HUNNY BUN; I’m still waiting to be arrested… It’s been FIVE months what’s the hold up?

Also where is this so called evidence/proof YOU have that I’ve lied about cancer?

Funny how the police haven’t acted on any of your reports init 🤣 YOU know why they haven’t acted? BECAUSE THEY’VE SEEN MY MEDICAL RECORDS YOU CLOWNS, THEY’VE TAKEN STATEMENTS AT THE HOSPITAL WHILE I WAS RECEIVING TREATMENT! You are clutching on anything, desperate fers!

Talk of the app 🤣🤣

Much love, byeeeeeeee 😘

Attachments

• 036CAD78-033A-42DB-BC74-C73AE745D56A.jpeg
    036CAD78-033A-42DB-BC74-C73AE745D56A.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 18

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Firstly; Who the do is jimmy… Secondly; imagine hiding behind an online forum with 304 pages of comments 😂 with a fake name/profile…

YOU KNOW MOST PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE 3000+ pages exposing them and hundreds of people commenting I have a bunch of 20-30 sad lonely bastards with no lives 😂

I actually pity you, you know! You must live a very sad life the fact you’re obsessed with a gay boy 🤣

You bang on about me “faking an illness” and that I’ve “committed fraud” and that the “police are investigating me” HUNNY BUN; I’m still waiting to be arrested… It’s been FIVE months what’s the hold up?

Also where is this so called evidence/proof YOU have that I’ve lied about cancer?

Funny how the police haven’t acted on any of your reports init 🤣 YOU know why they haven’t acted? BECAUSE THEY’VE SEEN MY MEDICAL RECORDS YOU CLOWNS, THEY’VE TAKEN STATEMENTS AT THE HOSPITAL WHILE I WAS RECEIVING TREATMENT! You are clutching on anything, desperate fers!

Talk of the app 🤣🤣

Much love, byeeeeeeee 😘
Boring JIMMY, boring 🥱🥱🥱

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk

Talk of the app 🤣🤣

Much love, byeeeeeeee 😘
Why you not moved yet wobble head? Show ye proof. 🧌🧌🧌🧌

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Wet wipe hiding behind a name called Glitzy Koala! What a muppet 😂😂😂
Are you really calling a stage 4 cancer patient a muppet?

Are you fing stupid or just thick as s? Have you seen your post wobbling your fat, lying head infront of a mirtor thinking you look cool? Your posts pretending to cry like a melt you are while lying that you have attempted to end your life, all for some attention? Your lies about being a dad. Your lies about moving house. Your lies about holidays. Your lies about trolls? And most of all your lies about having cancer, stage 4, then recovering and cured 3 months later? You absolute scumbag.

Evidence you keep asking for. You are too much of a shouse for evidence. Unblock us all, lets have a chat an you can have all the evidence you want. We’ll even share the case number that is under investigation.

Jimmy you can’t lie straight in bed. No wonder with the size of your fat tits.

How dare you go for a genuine cancer patient. That poster has more strength and dignity in her little finger than you can ever dream of having.

You are finished Jimmy 12 likes, just admit it and stop boring everyone with your embarassing videos.

Now do off and come back when you know how to be a man Jamima.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Are you really calling a stage 4 cancer patient a muppet?

Are you fing stupid or just thick as s? Have you seen your post wobbling your fat, lying head infront of a mirtor thinking you look cool? Your posts pretending to cry like a melt you are while lying that you have attempted to end your life, all for some attention? Your lies about being a dad. Your lies about moving house. Your lies about holidays. Your lies about trolls? And most of all your lies about having cancer, stage 4, then recovering and cured 3 months later? You absolute scumbag.

Evidence you keep asking for. You are too much of a shouse for evidence. Unblock us all, lets have a chat an you can have all the evidence you want. We’ll even share the case number that is under investigation.

Jimmy you can’t lie straight in bed. No wonder with the size of your fat tits.

How dare you go for a genuine cancer patient. That poster has more strength and dignity in her little finger than you can ever dream of having.

You are finished Jimmy 12 likes, just admit it and stop boring everyone with your embarassing videos.

Now do off and come back when you know how to be a man Jamima.
I have no idea who you are so yes I’m calling you a muppet because your hiding behind fake names on a online forum trolling someone you don’t know