James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
You block anyone and everyone dont act billy big balls because you wouldnt of done that if you had nothing to hide. Absolute muppet lying no wonder ye family cannot stand you.
That’s all you’ve got that I don’t speak to my family fing hell you’re desperate you! If you know where the flat is come now… I’m there for an hour COME

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I’m glad the local you know what updated you… I was there today yes with POLICE… karma is a b just wait and see CCTV doesn’t lie does 06:47am on the 28th ring a bell 😂😂😂
Oh we dont care i hope they smash ye windows ye fat t hope they make your life hell imagine saying you moved hahahahaha lying bastard at its best

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I have no idea who you are so yes I’m calling you a muppet because your hiding behind fake names on a online forum trolling someone you don’t know
So are you hiding behind a fake name, because your deed name isn’t Horton Kofoed is it. Just another fantasy you made up you prick.
You tell us to bore off? 😂😂😂 state of your videos, trolls, lies, cry repeat. You fat titted prick.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
That’s all you’ve got that I don’t speak to my family fing hell you’re desperate you! If you know where the flat is come now… I’m there for an hour COME
You are there permanently because you live there. Your lies are fing hilarious. Sorry you’ve been such a failure in life that you have to pretend to have achieved something. You have done so well for yourself, in a scummy flat on benefits and alone in your 30’s. Well done chippy.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
My mums name was Horton my dads was kofoed so shows you know do all you wet wipe
So are you hiding behind a fake name, because your deed name isn’t Horton Kofoed is it. Just another fantasy you made up you prick.
You tell us to bore off? 😂😂😂 state of your videos, trolls, lies, cry repeat. You fat titted prick.
But you’re watching my videos you sad bastard!

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Come back when you’ve got balls to show your real name and show a pic otherwise do off scum bags
What's the matter Jimmy...not getting enough attention on TT? So you thought you'd come on here (where apparently you don't look at anymore) and try to get your little attention fix from us 🤣

And just because I'm not an attention seeking w and use my 'real name' doesn't mean to get to call me a muppet and a wet wipe...if you're going to call me out at least use some adult swears 🤣🤣

Not gonna look good for you though when the exposed pages see you've called a Stage 4 cancer patient a muppet though 😘

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
What's the matter Jimmy...not getting enough attention on TT? So you thought you'd come on here (where apparently you don't look at anymore) and try to get your little attention fix from us 🤣

And just because I'm not an attention seeking w and use my 'real name' doesn't mean to get to call me a muppet and a wet wipe...if you're going to call me out at least use some adult swears 🤣🤣

Not gonna look good for you though when the exposed pages see you've called a Stage 4 cancer patient a muppet though 😘
Go for gold the amount of names you’ve called me muppet is polite!