Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Good Morning Hello GIF by Bill the Bear

Apr 12, 2023
Meths and Adblu
Can definitely see it guzzling AdBlue, no way it knows what that’s for with the old banger it drives around in!

I see it’s back again desperate for attention, we’re all here commenting between working or looking after our babies from our homes we’re definitely not losing, shame it’s not focused on keeping a roof over its head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
Here's an offer the whinging ginger minger surely cannot resist

Why not do a live, same room with a mediator (that's a person who tries to end a disagreement by helping the two sides to talk about and agree on a solution - for the one who is thick)

You bring what you've, got. I will bring my van load of what I've got. And let's see who is telling the truth, live on whatever platform of your choosing.

Hell, I will bring the ex wife so you can put your claims to her yourself, and provide the messages you have exchanged about me.

Open offer. I will even pay for your trough of out of date food for the day.

Oh, one last thing. My daughter, having read your comments about her and her family, would like to know if you would be interested in repeating what you wrote, face to face to her?

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023

Why not do a live, same room with a mediator (that's a person who tries to end a disagreement by helping the two sides to talk about and agree on a solution - for the one who is thick)

You bring what you've, got. I will bring my van load of what I've got. And let's see who is telling the truth, live on whatever platform of your choosing.

Hell, I will bring the ex wife so you can put your claims to her yourself, and provide the messages you have exchanged about me.

Oh, one last thing. My daughter, having read your comments about her and her family, would like to know if you would be interested in repeating what you wrote, face to face to her?
I think we can all agree that the bib will be an “absolutely fing not” as we have all seen the Pizza shop video & the videos of her returning home from the school run to tell us all what she wasn’t brave enough to say to peoples faces ……

Apr 15, 2024
England

That is never going to happen, we all no she's a soft se, all mouth no action

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable

Deer Popcorn GIF

Apr 16, 2023
It’s actually laughable that the minute she was back from the school run this morning she was breaking her fat neck to run on here to post se 😂😂😂 @Frank_Farmer 2.0 I wouldn’t hold your breath on her taking you up on either offer. The majority here has seen her brick it many times whenever she’s ‘confronted’.
I’d pay good money to see her comeuppance!

May 23, 2023
I’d pay good money to see her comeuppance!
How much would you pay to hear her list all the things her ‘trolls’ have done to her throughout all these years? #voicenotes 👀🤣
Cos honestly Kayleigh this is obviously a YOU problem, people don’t like you so take a step back and grow yourself into somebody your kids would be proud to call mum, you 100% know right now you have nothing to be proud of 😓 fed up man