Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
She’s playing us all…..

There’s no way this is true it’s just not possible, SS do not take 48 hours to investigate and close a case that quickly!

Seriously guys this is all her, I would say she’s unbelievable but we all know it’s not unbelievable at this point is it, it’s all her doing she loves these poor me games and always pretends we target her kids!
Totally agree, if some1 has reported her for locking her kids outside whilst there mother is inside haveing sex with a "punter" no way would they wait 48 hrs, more lies on her behalf, and no1 is targeting her kid's if anything people are trying to warn her the dangers she is putting them in,she always uses the stop targeting my innocent children they have done nothing wrong, no KK they haven't so stop plastering them all over your socials alongside your of and stop bringing random strangers(men) into their home for weeks on end when you don't even no their real name you blidfy moron

Apr 16, 2023
Also @Buddha_belly - nothing to say to Paul? No receipts to produce to prove everything you've said about him? And the fact you've complained that people are targeting your children and yet you've contacted his daughter. You make me sick.
Because it's all lies, i don't no paul but i know who i would believe,prove me wrong KK ...that's right you can't can you

Apr 21, 2023
She’s playing us all…..

There’s no way this is true it’s just not possible, SS do not take 48 hours to investigate and close a case that quickly!

Seriously guys this is all her, I would say she’s unbelievable but we all know it’s not unbelievable at this point is it, it’s all her doing she loves these poor me games and always pretends we target her kids!
The only thing I took from that rant was that she is ‘obsessed in believing that folk are obsessed with her’
End of.

Apr 16, 2023
Thank you for wasting social services time yet again , 'I lock my children in the garden so I can perform sex acts' 'I have punters come round the house' it's sad that my children have become a target for such malicious lies and evil people . But for everyone's concern yet again they have closed the allegation down and they are very aware of this website , the harassment thats come from this website and my police reports concerning it and the gang mentally and coercing of others to continue reporting me to social services continously .

Meanwhile there's a child out there who is being starved , beaten and actually abused who needed that social workers time and effort instead of them wasting time with me and 2 very well looked after and loved children.

Social services are fully aware of the safeguarding I provide my children , my job and how I earn money and they couldn't give a s what I do at weekends in my own free time ! So maybe you shouldn't be so invested in what I do on my weekends 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️ its weird.

Leave my children alone, they are innocent and have no part in your hate campaign against their mother.

Start living in the real world and take your heads out of internet , harassing a 4 and 6 year old is sick! What's your aim?? To have then taken away from their mother? To cause them emotional trauma of being ripped away from their family home ? Their parents?

When will you realize you won't succeed in ruining my kids or my life and I will always be on social media ?? Like it or not .. get the do over it you obsessed freaks !

Oh shut up you freak, wasting time? I don't know who reported you but it's about fing time. There is VIDEO EVIDENCE of you admitting to handing our your kids address to your "dates" you've met online, but don't know the real name of! YOU posted the videos of men "playing the egg and spoon race" to YOUR door where YOUR children live, then admitted you don't even know their real name!! There is VIDEO EVIDENCE of you performing sex acts on dan outside the kids bedroom door. There's VIDEO EVIDENDE of you filming "content" in your children's bedroom! As well as the copious amount of EVIDENCE of your tits.. your kids.. your tits again.. kids again. You're a PEADOPHILES DREAM. SOMEONE has to look out for your kids and I'm glad they have this site as its RIDDLED WITH EVIDENCE OF YOUR NEGLECT AND FAILIURES AS A PARENT. Therefore - you're on borrowed time sweetheart!

You don't starve your kids no, you ply them with processed junk and deprive them of fresh food, fruits and vegetables which will no doubt lead to obesity and other medical issues. Do you beat your kids? No idea. But you don't safeguard them in any way, shape or form, online OR in real life.

Leave your children alone? How about YOU pay your kids some attention and GET OFFLINE AND STOP HARRASSING YOUR LATEST "MALE FRIEND".

You are disgusting. A life without a poisonous troll like you in their life would be a blessing! Imagine! Being invited to parties because they aren't outcasts anymore! Being taken on holidays that last over 19 hours! It would be a dream hun, don't kid yourself!!

That last line says EVERYTHING about you as a human and a parent. Its all we need to know. "I will always be on social media" and why is that? Because you desperately seek and crave attention from anyone and everyone, but while you do this you're depriving your poor, feral children of a real upbringing!!!

MUM OF THE YEAR EVERYBODY!

Apr 16, 2023
Oh shut up you freak, wasting time? I don't know who reported you but it's about fing time. There is VIDEO EVIDENCE of you admitting to handing our your kids address to your "dates" you've met online, but don't know the real name of! YOU posted the videos of men "playing the egg and spoon race" to YOUR door where YOUR children live, then admitted you don't even know their real name!! There is VIDEO EVIDENCE of you performing sex acts on dan outside the kids bedroom door. There's VIDEO EVIDENDE of you filming "content" in your children's bedroom! As well as the copious amount of EVIDENCE of your tits.. your kids.. your tits again.. kids again. You're a PEADOPHILES DREAM. SOMEONE has to look out for your kids and I'm glad they have this site as its RIDDLED WITH EVIDENCE OF YOUR NEGLECT AND FAILIURES AS A PARENT. Therefore - you're on borrowed time sweetheart!

You don't starve your kids no, you ply them with processed junk and deprive them of fresh food, fruits and vegetables which will no doubt lead to obesity and other medical issues. Do you beat your kids? No idea. But you don't safeguard them in any way, shape or form, online OR in real life.

Leave your children alone? How about YOU pay your kids some attention and GET OFFLINE AND STOP HARRASSING YOUR LATEST "MALE FRIEND".

You are disgusting. A life without a poisonous troll like you in their life would be a blessing! Imagine! Being invited to parties because they aren't outcasts anymore! Being taken on holidays that last over 19 hours! It would be a dream hun, don't kid yourself!!

That last line says EVERYTHING about you as a human and a parent. Its all we need to know. "I will always be on social media" and why is that? Because you desperately seek and crave attention from anyone and everyone, but while you do this you're depriving your poor, feral children of a real upbringing!!!

MUM OF THE YEAR EVERYBODY!
Could not have said better myself 👏👏

Apr 16, 2023
Someone has a bee in their bonnet today 😂 Someone upset they aren't in the group boohoo
This KK, you just can't fkn help yourself can you ,still trying to have a dig at him ,leave him alone you fkn nutjob your fkn obsessed with him because he blew you out and not answering your calls, get back to dim wit dan 🤭 ooops sorry he never left did he 🤫