Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
If anyone is obsessed it’s Kayleigh being obsessed with her mother in law. I doubt she is friends with her on Facebook so she has clearly gone on to her profile purposely and seen the picture.
She just tries making herself feel better and make her followers think she’s something she’s not by saying anybody is obsessed with her; rubber necking her car crash of a life isn’t being obsessed, it’s being highly entertained!

Apr 21, 2023
She just tries making herself feel better and make her followers think she’s something she’s not by saying anybody is obsessed with her; rubber necking her car crash of a life isn’t being obsessed, it’s being highly entertained!
It’s the most entertaining, I look forward to my cuppa and biscuits in the evening and have a catch up. Where did this woman bag herself so much delusion and irony. It’s mind blowing how her ego is that big, looking at the state of her and the life she lives.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Did you reply to those messages? Or had you decided she wasn’t for you 🤣 and ghosted her?
What was it about her that made you decide she wasn’t right for you? Was there red flags?
You are safe here, You are amongst your people! 🤣
I think I have pretty much answered most of the questions

Reasons: age difference, travelling distance, liked as a friend with banter only

Apr 16, 2023
Well that's it. She's said it herself. Her children need to be safeguarded from lunatics on the Internet. Their mother is the only one that can do that but is failing. So there are safeguarding issues as you've just stated, this is what we've been trying to tell you.
Yes all the men she meets online, then brings to her home, not even knowing their real name ,only 1 lunatic here KK

Jul 25, 2023
Don't social ring if it serious, bit weird texting casual or is just me who thinks that.
She’s full of s. They won’t take her word for it or her excuse of us “malicious” trolls. Imagine if every allegation was ignored because the alleged pleaded they were being harassed by the accused . Sorry she’s a bull ster. They’ll be contacting school and health v to ask more info . It won’t be left there as much as she would let us believe . Especially after all these cases of alleged abuse being ignored by social services and children are failed and I feel in this instance we have another case if true of berg pulling the wool over their eyes . If anyone has any evidence of the footage postage of Kev Collins along with all the other evidence on here of the kids in between of content . I urge you send it to [email protected]

Apr 12, 2023
Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Someone has a bee in their bonnet today 😂 Someone upset they aren't in the group boohoo

She just can't fing get over it can she. She loves saying how "obsessed" people are, in one way or another and yet fails to realise how obsessed she comes across by making grid posts about them!
However, people who live in glass houses and are intent on trying to humiliate and shame people, should step away from the phone and stop leading with their chins ...

This is disgustingly hilarious.. Is she trying to be sexy? Idk.. But she definitely seemed pretty into you Paul, you incredible bloke, you 😂 the rejection must have hit her hard. Add RSD to the list of arm chair diagnoses' I've given her.