Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Someone has a bee in their bonnet today 😂 Someone upset they aren't in the group boohoo
She is actually obsessed with him. She’s mortified she got a knock back from our @theallegedsugardaddy

She probably thought she was better than him, too good for him and when he (sorry Paul) a man at almost 60 knocked homer back, she’s had the shock of her life. Been humbled awfully fing quick.

Back to reality KKK, no one wants you. People see right through you!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She is actually obsessed with him. She’s mortified she got a knock back from our @theallegedsugardaddy

She probably thought she was better than him, too good for him and when he (sorry Paul) a man at almost 60 knocked homer back, she’s had the shock of her life. Been humbled awfully fing quick.

Back to reality KKK, no one wants you. People see right through you!
I am 51 😆😆😆

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
This KK, you just can't fkn help yourself can you ,still trying to have a dig at him ,leave him alone you fkn nutjob your fkn obsessed with him because he blew you out and not answering your calls, get back to dim wit dan 🤭 ooops sorry he never left did he 🤫
Why is she do age obsessed?

Age doesn't define someone?
Get a better argument 🙄

May 23, 2023
I still have no idea what that is 😄
If you were a desperate, lonely internet troll whose only life goal was to gain popularity online so you were in such a rush to impress a bunch of strangers you didn’t even bother reading through a post, and you had the literacy skills of an 18 month old pug - that would be how you would write ‘love bombing’. Hope that helps 🙌🏾

Apr 16, 2023
However, people who live in glass houses and are intent on trying to humiliate and shame people, should step away from the phone and stop leading with their chins ...
What was that you were calling him KK 🤔 your just pissed because he came here and defended himself what an idiot you really are KK

Jul 25, 2023
I reported you @Buddha_belly because your kids need protecting from you. You are not well . You put yourself first always and have no consideration for your two children . You put them in bed way too early and wonder why they have you up early . You post them in between sexual photographs on your public Instagram where your online clients watch and ogle you. I don’t care if I’m faceless on a forum online . I have every reason to be faceless and nameless because you are a very dangerous human being . You’re toxic and will never change for them children . You DID post videos of a man you knew nothing about for a year entering your home on several occasions and being stood in your bedroom you know the one next to your innocent childrens room . The children eat processed un nutritional food several times a day and don’t see the benefit of any money you earn ever . You do though when you’re leaving them most weekends to waltz around playing madam of the night with all these men which let’s face it don’t want to get to know you . They see one thing only as we all do a cheap tacky easy lay perhaps 🤔 sorry @theallegedsugardaddy if your intentions were pure but she has form . It’s not behaviour of a 30 odd year old woman never mind mother to be smoking roll ups in a white van man’s company most Friday nights and putting it on line for everyone to see . What is going to take until you realise your babies are more precious then any man or free kfc bargain bucket and once they’re grown they will despise you . This info will be out here forever and you miss flitton are the blame for their little lives that will need a lot of mental health intervention due to neglect and being exposed to this . You must be so proud . Not being Assed is not a flex . I am watching you and I am going to report everything you do with them babies because some f has to!

Jul 25, 2023
I think if anyone else has info or concerns they should too as one person alone can be seen as malicious but if more than one reports their own concerns and things seen by themselves and no I’m not creating pack mentality you should report it as it’s wrong if the allegations are being shook off. I’m getting back in touch today to let them know she is laughing about this serious safeguarding lack of her kids.

Apr 21, 2023
However, people who live in glass houses and are intent on trying to humiliate and shame people, should step away from the phone and stop leading with their chins ...
Did you reply to those messages? Or had you decided she wasn’t for you 🤣 and ghosted her?
What was it about her that made you decide she wasn’t right for you? Was there red flags?
You are safe here, You are amongst your people! 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
A day in KK'S head, 1. out of date garlic bread it's fine but kids are so snobby,well that's a lie as your kids wouldn't no they were out of date unless you told them.2.half a lasagne each for the kids,but i'll put chicken in for him as he won't eat lasagne, make it make sense oh and KK still feeding dim wit dan everyday cohabitating at it's finest