Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Are they actually paying her for this tripe? do me, I'm in the wrong job.
I’ve never written for the scum (morals and all that) but I reckon going by their budget they could afford 500 a pop for a story like this. Remember their readership are the type who had a countdown to a teenagers 16th birthday just so they could gawk at her breasts? 🤢

Apr 16, 2023
What I'm failing to understand with this new article is she always says its good publicity and sends people in the direction of her OF right? But this is literally making it clear that, for £200 a month she can't even be arsed to do her "job" properly when its only texting 🤣 these blokes that sub, they ask for things right? Like photos, videos etc? So if she can't even be arsed to text what's gonna make them think she'll fulfil a custom request without moaning and put her "all" in? Honestly she's so lazy. Work, OF, her children, even social media! She can't do any of it properly and she really thinks putting on a s show is better than no show at all. fing insane.

Apr 16, 2023
always thought there was something fed up about her, couldnt pin point what it was. KK you sicko
I thought something funny with videoing in kids play area, but now the constant pics of her of on same page as her kids then constantly taking pics in her kids room,the stuff being said about ted and cheese then laughing that teds A looked like a dick, she is fkn warped and sick in head

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What I'm failing to understand with this new article is she always says its good publicity and sends people in the direction of her OF right? But this is literally making it clear that, for £200 a month she can't even be arsed to do her "job" properly when its only texting 🤣 these blokes that sub, they ask for things right? Like photos, videos etc? So if she can't even be arsed to text what's gonna make them think she'll fulfil a custom request without moaning and put her "all" in? Honestly she's so lazy. Work, OF, her children, even social media! She can't do any of it properly and she really thinks putting on a s show is better than no show at all. fing insane.
Shes not clever enough to realise that slagging off her OF subs for some clout in the bottom of the barrel newspaper article makes her look unprofessional and disinterested in her su s requests. Thick as pig s she is and the writer of these articles is happily exploiting her stupidity and desperation.