Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve not watched Lou’s lives for a while now but today is decided to see what she was up ta, how does she think it’s funny to knock on her elderly neighbours door prankin them for a dare for that wrongun Dave.. fin nasty and she has no morales.. I hope some one recorded it for tha fyp so I can share 😓🤬
Was going to say same thing, knocking on elderly peoples doors as a fkn joke, because she was told to ,Lou if they told you to jump off cliff would you? remind me how old you are, fkn grow up, i know if you had done that to my elderly mother i would of brayed you

May 26, 2023
Was going to say same thing, knocking on elderly peoples doors as a fkn joke, because she was told to ,Lou if they told you to jump off cliff would you? remind me how old you are, fkn grow up, i know if you had done that to my elderly mother i would of brayed you
Let her carry on, hopefully she'll knock the wrong door and someone will drop the nut on her!
What happened with miss Marvel?

May 7, 2023
I’ve not watched Lou’s lives for a while now but today is decided to see what she was up ta, how does she think it’s funny to knock on her elderly neighbours door prankin them for a dare for that wrongun Dave.. fin nasty and she has no morales.. I hope some one recorded it for tha fyp so I can share 😓🤬
Was she live whilst she did that? Thats disgusting!!! Poor vulnerable residents. That needs reporting. Who’s Dave? X

May 26, 2023
She's still looking for clout. She's been denied by Angie, Miss Red and Markusemz, Zacdabrat and contothedom that I've seen for myself. She's tried CLA but she won't be interested unless Lous a big gifters. Now she's trying other smaller creators like Alex (she was slagging him off 2 weeks ago) and Dave Doran that allow randomers in their boxes. There's probably loads more that she's tried to get in with and she's either been ignored or told to do off. She thinks they're gonna be besties and she'll start getting big gifts when in reality they recognise that she's desperate so they let her in to laugh at her. It's very very sad and Lou falls for it every time