Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she has an arse washer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and yeah if the fact you canā€™t wipe your own arse isnā€™t a wake up call then what will be? And yeah sheā€™s got no life, just food. Itā€™s quite sad.

Yeah sheā€™s going a cruise, and people think that Corey, Leah, Charlie, Kane etc are all possibly going on it too. Imagine that lot, it would be fattyā€™s on tour.
Itā€™s an absolute serious wake up call. I think she thinks itā€™s a ā€œflexā€ to have a bum hole washer.
Oh sheā€™s going with fellow over eaters? Jesus some food will be ate on that ship

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Itā€™s an absolute serious wake up call. I think she thinks itā€™s a ā€œflexā€ to have a bum hole washer.
Oh sheā€™s going with fellow over eaters? Jesus some food will be ate on that ship
As she barely is away from home she probably doesnā€™t realise how not been able to wipe her own arse is a problem.

And itā€™s only rumours, but yeah theyā€™ll be a sload of food consumed. I think sheā€™ll go with her mum or sister, I donā€™t think Beko would be comfy with those lot. They are all loud and crass.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Least sheā€™s doing something about her weight at last
Just watched it, and fair play to her, sheā€™s finally admitted that sheā€™s got a problem and needs to do something.

She needs to stop worrying about losing followers etc though as those hate watchers she loses will be replaced with people wanting to watch a weight loss journey.

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched it, and fair play to her, sheā€™s finally admitted that sheā€™s got a problem and needs to do something.

She needs to stop worrying about losing followers etc though as those hate watchers she loses will be replaced with people wanting to watch a weight loss journey.
Itā€™s about time she done something like.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I think a sleeves the right move for her, she'd never loose that weight by herself and she needs to act before her health declines.

BUT I think she's being a tad naive. After a sleeve you sometimes loose all interest in food and your tastes in food can change massively.

Also it doesnt fix a greedy mind - she'll still crave big portions and that can be really difficult mentally.

I'll deffo keep watching her tho, love a weight loss journey. šŸ„³

Mar 8, 2024
I think a sleeves the right move for her, she'd never loose that weight by herself and she needs to act before her health declines.

BUT I think she's being a tad naive. After a sleeve you sometimes loose all interest in food and your tastes in food can change massively.

Also it doesnt fix a greedy mind - she'll still crave big portions and that can be really difficult mentally.

I'll deffo keep watching her tho, love a weight loss journey. šŸ„³
She isnā€™t getting it. She knows she canā€™t stop herself eating. Her addiction to food is too bad right now.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So from getting sleeved to backing out within 24 hours. Good grief šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ not sure why she even bothered announcing it. I thought she had finally acknowledged she has a problem etc but the nonsense in her backing out video just tell me she actually hasnā€™t.

She 100% read here, TL and her comments about how she wonā€™t be able to eat kebabs and having fizzy pop etc, and thatā€™s why she backed out.