Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Poor parents get left with scraps, and she ALWAYS goes first, I bet it’s all clap cold by time she’s finished filming etc.
I just couldn’t cope with her living in my house. She ate the curry in her room 🤢🤢 cus she has loads to do on her laptop.. do off becki the fridge. You’ve done se all, all day.. just trying to use it as an excuse to stuff your massive portion of food in your face

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I just couldn’t cope with her living in my house. She ate the curry in her room 🤢🤢 cus she has loads to do on her laptop.. do off becki the fridge. You’ve done se all, all day.. just trying to use it as an excuse to stuff your massive portion of food in your face
I didn’t watch past her dishing it out as she got me mad 🤣🤣 and why does she pretend she’s busy and got work. And hey it’s Beko not Becki 🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s always mentioning laptops and meetings 😂 With WHO? She doesn’t even have management anymore and her WLS fell through. Unless the WLS company are calling to yell at her for pulling out 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why is this oath talking about calories per portion when she’s not served herself a normal portion. She had double or almost triple of a portion size. She’s thick as do isn’t she.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Why is this oath talking about calories per portion when she’s not served herself a normal portion. She had double or almost triple of a portion size. She’s thick as do isn’t she.

A portion is how much she can fit on one plate / in one bowl. The size of the bowl is irrelevant, obvs.

Bet she doesn't even own a food scale. She's as thick as they come.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
A portion is how much she can fit on one plate / in one bowl. The size of the bowl is irrelevant, obvs.

Bet she doesn't even own a food scale. She's as thick as they come.
Well yeah she doesn’t take into account the size of her dog bowl / serving bowl. She is thick and no way is she going to be able to lose weight without intervention.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s always mentioning laptops and meetings 😂 With WHO? She doesn’t even have management anymore and her WLS fell through. Unless the WLS company are calling to yell at her for pulling out 🤣
She’s most probably doing out a meal plan and different take always/drive thrus a she can go to now she’s calorie counting she has to hide more now

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Beko. My bad haha she just doesn’t stop when she’s dishing her food out. It’s shovel full after shovel full
There definitely wasn’t only 498 calories in the serving she had last night… She’s honestly never going to change and is in denial about her calorie intake. The amount of olive oil she glugged into the cooking was 400-500 calories worth alone.