Becki Jones @beckijones4

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
I love a takeaway or meal out, I’m sure we all do, and you can still have them in moderation but she cannot do anything in moderation can she. Everything is massive, always extras, always sides, always the most. I agree something drastic needs to happen, and after her gastric band backtrack I actually commented to her to try hypnotherapy - her enablers did not like it.
I'm Chonky....but as I said before I am actually making changes, no munching a 1000Kcal baguette to myself. I am 1st 8lb down in 8 weeks...and I have had a Chinese or a pizza once a week. She hasn't made any changes so far in my eyes that will help her loose weight!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I'm Chonky....but as I said before I am actually making changes, no munching a 1000Kcal baguette to myself. I am 1st 8lb down in 8 weeks...and I have had a Chinese or a pizza once a week. She hasn't made any changes so far in my eyes that will help her loose weight!
That’s an amazing loss!! Well done you ☺️☺️ keep going, you got this!!

And that’s it. You can still have treats, as long as they are actually treats and not Beko’s version of one. She’s defo not made changes, if anything the waddling in the woods has made her eat more. There was no need for that baguette was there - and she lied saying she was sharing it 🙄🤣

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
That’s an amazing loss!! Well done you ☺️☺️ keep going, you got this!!

And that’s it. You can still have treats, as long as they are actually treats and not Beko’s version of one. She’s defo not made changes, if anything the waddling in the woods has made her eat more. There was no need for that baguette was there - and she lied saying she was sharing it 🙄🤣
Even being chonky that baguette would have fed me and my 6ft6 20 stone husband!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So the honey monster now thinks having green stuff to go with her living room GCSE dance classes are going to be the answer. And made out like she has it all the time but was opening a fresh bag.

How on this earth does she get AD’s as I cannot imagine any marketing department sat in a meeting brainstorming and thinking getting Beko to advertise is their best idea 🤣

flotilla

Mar 12, 2024
UK
Well done! That is an amazing loss!

She is completely clueless. She won’t lose a lb.