Becki Jones @beckijones4

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She loves herself! The pouting in this screen shot! Where does she get the confidence? Her hair is so greasy too 🤢🤢 that jumper looks like it stinks as well. I can’t get over how much she loves herself
The filter on that to get those cheekbones is something else... she's just disgusting.. I feel like I can smell her through my phone screen

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Beko has proudly announced she’s made changes everyone - she went to subway and got her sandwich on a brown sub and got light mayo!! It doesn’t matter that the same day she ate an apple crumble overnight oats, a Jaffa bar, crisps, a giant yorkshire with sausage and enough mash to feed a family of 4, Nutella ice cream and a big tub of M&M’s - no that doesn’t matter cos she had light mayo.

do off with your absolute nonsense you big fat Humpty Dumpty headed thundercunt 🤬🙄🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Beko has proudly announced she’s made changes everyone - she went to subway and got her sandwich on a brown sub and got light mayo!! It doesn’t matter that the same day she ate an apple crumble overnight oats, a Jaffa bar, crisps, a giant yorkshire with sausage and enough mash to feed a family of 4, Nutella ice cream and a big tub of M&M’s - no that doesn’t matter cos she had light mayo.

do off with your absolute nonsense you big fat Humpty Dumpty headed thundercunt 🤬🙄🤣
I haven’t seen the video but brown bread and light mayo.. fing give me strength.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Wahahahahaha you’re comical nut it’s so true! She has absolutely do all in her life besides eating and TikTok. It’s a sad existence. Greasy hair, s diet, them cheeks are fing gigantic, nasty t, selfish t, unemployed, greedy t. And she really it’s ugly inside out. Yet she’s got so much confidence it blows my mind! She’s got bigger and more cocky as the dyas have gone on! What the do is happening?!
She’s way too confident and cocky for the lazy ugly slob that she is 🥴

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her hair is just a constant greasy mess isn’t it. Disgusting 🤢 I don’t know where she gets her confidence but it’s some audacity being that size, that unhygienic and that fing ugly but loving yourself.

She’s too cocky and needs bringing down a few pegs with a reality check. I’ve never seen someone with absolutely nothing at all going for them. She’s got nothing. She’s morbidly obese, awful hair, the biggest head and face I’ve seen on a human, ugly features, repulsive personality traits, thick as two short planks, no life, no meaningful relationships or hobbies, I mean I am struggling to name one nice or good thing about her.
And she bullies 5 year olds and allegedly used her nan’s card for her own shopping 🥴 Not one redeeming feature about her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And she bullies 5 year olds and allegedly used her nan’s card for her own shopping 🥴 Not one redeeming feature about her
Yep we won’t forget about those even though she’s thinks by taking a break and distracting people with the gastric sleeve se it will make everyone forget. Imagine not having one redeeming feature.