Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
More crap in a glass with the excuse itā€™s an idea for Halloween. This t makes any excuse for crap food. Oh I reached my shoes today.. Iā€™ll get a kebabum.. oh I washed my arsed today.. Iā€™ll get a macciesā€¦ I still fit through the front door.. Iā€™ll get a Chinese. Any fing excuse to fill her neck

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
More crap in a glass with the excuse itā€™s an idea for Halloween. This t makes any excuse for crap food. Oh I reached my shoes today.. Iā€™ll get a kebabum.. oh I washed my arsed today.. Iā€™ll get a macciesā€¦ I still fit through the front door.. Iā€™ll get a Chinese. Any fing excuse to fill her neck
She basically just felt like eating se and then decided to spin it as ā€œcontentā€ šŸ˜‚ Fat šŸ·

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ nailed it. And imagine putting four chocolate yoghurts in a bowl to eat at once. Greedy mare.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She basically just felt like eating se and then decided to spin it as ā€œcontentā€ šŸ˜‚ Fat šŸ·
Sheā€™s a disgrace, Iā€™m baffled to see how sheā€™s making her morbid obesity into a joke. She wonā€™t be laughing when something serious health wise happens.

Mar 8, 2024
Sheā€™s absolutely repulsive. In every single way. She makes me heave. Looking at her big fat bonce getting all excited over Halloween nonsense.
She really is vomit inducing. Her excitement makes me feel like my skin is crawling. She always reminds me of those women that would sell their story to a magazine for a hundred quid. The overweight ones who are scammed by a man and wear loads heavy make up thinking theyā€™re sexy

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She really is vomit inducing. Her excitement makes me feel like my skin is crawling. She always reminds me of those women that would sell their story to a magazine for a hundred quid. The overweight ones who are scammed by a man and wear loads heavy make up thinking theyā€™re sexy
Sheā€™s the type to go abroad and come back with a husband using her for a visa šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and Paige is doing her make up tonight and she thinks she looks stunning - baffling šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Mar 8, 2024
Sheā€™s the type to go abroad and come back with a husband using her for a visa šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and Paige is doing her make up tonight and she thinks she looks stunning - baffling šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Where is she going? Saw a video from a while ago and she put make up on herself and she looks so scary . Maybe this is why sheā€™s going on a crooozzzeeee (aka the feeding ferry) to meet a man who needs a visa. He will to roll her in flour to find the wet spot

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Where is she going? Saw a video from a while ago and she put make up on herself and she looks so scary . Maybe this is why sheā€™s going on a crooozzzeeee (aka the feeding ferry) to meet a man who needs a visa. He will to roll her in flour to find the wet spot
I donā€™t think she was going anywhere, I think Paige was practicing on her. And did the video you saw for a while ago have her with yellow eyeshadow? I saw that one and it was a right jumpscare šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Flour šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Mar 8, 2024
I donā€™t think she was going anywhere, I think Paige was practicing on her. And did the video you saw for a while ago have her with yellow eyeshadow? I saw that one and it was a right jumpscare šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Flour šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Oh sorry šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ almost as fick as beko. She was doing it herself with green eyeshadow and her hair was in plaits. She takes it out and itā€™s stick to the top of her head. She looks terrifying in it

Mar 8, 2024
Oh good Lord Iā€™ve not seen that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ do you remember the videos where she stuck items to her face? Like chocolates etc šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I saw one or two and I still havenā€™t recovered from the trauma. She is fing so ugly and scary in them. Proper monster.
Her eat with where she talks to her phone and sits as if sheā€™s guna her an answer back are also particularly embarrassing. Her voice back then is so weird as well. She talks like a child like idiot

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I saw one or two and I still havenā€™t recovered from the trauma. She is fing so ugly and scary in them. Proper monster.
Her eat with where she talks to her phone and sits as if sheā€™s guna her an answer back are also particularly embarrassing. Her voice back then is so weird as well. She talks like a child like idiot
They are cringeworthy arenā€™t they šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s just an all round embarrassment in nature and stature šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Oh sorry šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ almost as fick as beko. She was doing it herself with green eyeshadow and her hair was in plaits. She takes it out and itā€™s stick to the top of her head. She looks terrifying in it
I misunderstood you.. I thought you meant Paige was doing her make up in the one I was on about. Jesus Christ Iā€™m becoming as fick as beko