Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t believe how many in the wild pics and videos there’s been already 😂 And there’s still a few days left of cruising to go 👀
How long is the croozzzzee for?
I still don’t get the croozzzze is just one way back.. will they get off at places? Or is it straight back?
She didn’t even see Seville or even attempt to. She just ate Burger King and went to b&m. What a useless potato she is.
They must have the same script and things to do for the croozzzeee advert.. saying the same things and then ordering room service.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
How long is the croozzzzee for?
I still don’t get the croozzzze is just one way back.. will they get off at places? Or is it straight back?
She didn’t even see Seville or even attempt to. She just ate Burger King and went to b&m. What a useless potato she is.
They must have the same script and things to do for the croozzzeee advert.. saying the same things and then ordering room service.
Seville to Southampton, and then two days at Southampton whilst at the Port I think? I think they’re there until the 23rd September but I’m not sure. It’s basically the end of the cruise route and they got on on the second to last stop.

Mar 8, 2024
Seville to Southampton, and then two days at Southampton whilst at the Port I think? I think they’re there until the 23rd September but I’m not sure. It’s basically the end of the cruise route and they got on on the second to last stop.
Southampton. wtf.. I don’t get why it’s half a croozzzee. Would you even bother your arse. Clearly it was a cheaper option for the company

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s wild she had tapas restaurants the same distance from her as the BK but still went for the BK… And they had fried food and everything 😂 Literally would have suited her anyway but she’s just an unadventurous bleep who doesn’t want anything remotely different to her everyday life. Travelling is wasted on her. Only reason she agreed to this trip is it’s mostly cruise/sea days and lots of time to snaffle the all inclusive food and drinks. Bet she’ll be ordering lots of junk from their restaurants to snack on constantly and fester in her room.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s wild she had tapas restaurants the same distance from her as the BK but still went for the BK… And they had fried food and everything 😂 Literally would have suited her anyway but she’s just an unadventurous bleep who doesn’t want anything remotely different to her everyday life. Travelling is wasted on her. Only reason she agreed to this trip is it’s mostly cruise/sea days and lots of time to snaffle the all inclusive food and drinks. Bet she’ll be ordering lots of junk from their restaurants to snack on constantly and fester in her room.
I said this a while ago.. she will sit ordering room service every day and night she’s there so she can sit in bed and eat. She will be ordering late at night and stuffing her face watching se on the telly.
She could have gone to a lovely Spanish restaurant or walked around, she was there a while. fing Burger King and b&m. Waste of oxygen this fat t is

Mar 8, 2024
No effort with her hair or dress. Her hair is like a child’s hair style. The dress is like a picnic blanket. And her face well yeah it’s just grim. She looks atrocious. She can’t feel good next to these. Why the do did they ask her to advertise their cruise like. She’s just vile