Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I honestly do think the croozzzeeee content has traumatised me 😂😂
been reading just not commenting.. I had too much to say on all these fs (beko and her new mates, ailment, sevda and staff)!that I just had to stop for a few days 😂😂
Aww ok mate, as long as you are ok. And it does get too much doesn’t it 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Aww ok mate, as long as you are ok. And it does get too much doesn’t it 🤣
I was watching them all and just thinking you’re all twats. Hate them all. And between bekos confidence, ailments own nails, sevdas white tongue and staffs ego I was just like do the lot of yas.
Was also at a funeral today of a child and it’s just been a very sad day. So wasn’t able to watch any of the fs. But I’m all good. Thanks for checking.
Have you seen the articles about the croozzzeeee fs??
It was shocking how much they ate. I feel like beko has come back with even less care about what she eats, cus the Welsh ones all eat loads and don’t care.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I was watching them all and just thinking you’re all twats. Hate them all. And between bekos confidence, ailments own nails, sevdas white tongue and staffs ego I was just like do the lot of yas.
Was also at a funeral today of a child and it’s just been a very sad day. So wasn’t able to watch any of the fs. But I’m all good. Thanks for checking.
Have you seen the articles about the croozzzeeee fs??
It was shocking how much they ate. I feel like beko has come back with even less care about what she eats, cus the Welsh ones all eat loads and don’t care.
Oh I’m sorry to hear you were at a funeral 😢 hope you are ok xx

No I’ve not seen an article? Where is it on? And yeah she’s cockier and more confident than ever. Mortifying 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Oh I’m sorry to hear you were at a funeral 😢 hope you are ok xx

No I’ve not seen an article? Where is it on? And yeah she’s cockier and more confident than ever. Mortifying 🙄
Ah it was so sad. Close to home as well so it was so emotional. Thankyou ❤️❤️
It’s on flabia jones maybe? I just keep seeing it on randoms TikToks.. I think @Boo may have made a video about the comments on it. People who paid for the cruise are fuming about the fat bastard crew being fat bastards on it and generally just annoying

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Ah it was so sad. Close to home as well so it was so emotional. Thankyou ❤️❤️
It’s on flabia jones maybe? I just keep seeing it on randoms TikToks.. I think @Boo may have made a video about the comments on it. People who paid for the cruise are fuming about the fat bastard crew being fat bastards on it and generally just annoying
Aww mates that’s heartbreaking. I’m here if you need to talk ❤️

Oh yeah I’ve seen a few videos flying about regarding other passengers, but you can’t blame them for complaining, I mean imagine paying all that for a cruise and having it gatecrashed by a bunch of freeloading gannets waddling around and acting like slobs etc.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And what is that ‘800k’ fake arse video all about. Pretending to be all teary and thankful. She’s repulsive and thick, making out like she’s a good person who gets unjustified negativity.

Instead of concentrating on number of followers she wants to concentrate on the number on the scale. She goes on like the negativity she gets about her weight and eating habits is because she’s a little chunky, when it’s not - it’s truth bombs about a morbidly obese t who glorifies compulsive eating and never stops eating. How can anyone be positive about a person killing themselves with their addiction.

Mar 8, 2024
Aww mates that’s heartbreaking. I’m here if you need to talk ❤️

Oh yeah I’ve seen a few videos flying about regarding other passengers, but you can’t blame them for complaining, I mean imagine paying all that for a cruise and having it gatecrashed by a bunch of freeloading gannets waddling around and acting like slobs etc.
Thankyou. I appreciate you ❤️
I’d be fing fuming having to see them lit stuffing their faces all day being loud and showing off filming everything and getting it all for free. It’s disgusting really

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Thankyou. I appreciate you ❤️
I’d be fing fuming having to see them lit stuffing their faces all day being loud and showing off filming everything and getting it all for free. It’s disgusting really
It really is, the eating is bad enough but the others are far more party animal type than Beko and I seen videos of them being loud and vulgar etc, I mean who wants to see fat Charlie in skimpy clothes gyrating on a stage 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
It really is, the eating is bad enough but the others are far more party animal type than Beko and I seen videos of them being loud and vulgar etc, I mean who wants to see fat Charlie in skimpy clothes gyrating on a stage 🤣🤣
Honestly the eating was shocking and the 4am room service. Beko definitely ordered more room service than she showed.
Oh Charley’s outfits though 😂😂 there’s a video when she’s Britney Spears and the guests who are filming are slagging her off 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly the eating was shocking and the 4am room service. Beko definitely ordered more room service than she showed.
Oh Charley’s outfits though 😂😂 there’s a video when she’s Britney Spears and the guests who are filming are slagging her off 😂😂
Oh for sure she was having more way more room service than she shown 🤣

Charley needs to dress for her size, she’s always busting out of what she wears and is too fat for them. And I seen the article you was referring to, it was on the Daily Mail, it has been removed and people are saying by Sun Princess Cruises.

bunny2022

Sep 24, 2024
Essex
Long time watcher on the other site- have never been able to comment; so I'm glad I've managed to find somewhere I can actually say something but I am actually shocked at her actual size 😲

It just makes me angry that all these twats got to go on a free cruise and all they did was stuff their faces with a s ton of food and then do a half hearted job of actual ship content! When are companies going to realise that s like that will never influence anyone to do anything or purchase the product. Give a normal working family/ person all of these freebies and people may start paying attention and wanting to do these types of things!

The blue outfit she wore on the first day of the cruise she looked like a whale 🐋

Mar 8, 2024
Oh for sure she was having more way more room service than she shown 🤣

Charley needs to dress for her size, she’s always busting out of what she wears and is too fat for them. And I seen the article you was referring to, it was on the Daily Mail, it has been removed and people are saying by Sun Princess Cruises.
She absolutely stuffed her already massive neck.
Charley hangs out of every outfit. Her face looks so puffy and them lips look awful

Mar 8, 2024
The hand on her non existent hip 😂 the pointing of her richmonds fingers and her overall sassiness is fing me right off. She is absolutely loving herself atm. The bloody size of her! Sitting in maccies stuffing her fat face talking to her phone is just so embarrassing.

Mar 8, 2024
Who started this celebration of number of followers?! It’s ridiculous.. Maccies then a Costa. Kebabum tonight id say. Any excuse to stuff her face.
Cake and bloons.. that shes had to order and pay for herself and then go collect and set up.. it’s fing embarrassing and pathetic. Why does she punch her clothes and hair between two of her richmonds?! She’s so fing annoying. Absolutely no need for the way she spoke to that dog

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Long time watcher on the other site- have never been able to comment; so I'm glad I've managed to find somewhere I can actually say something but I am actually shocked at her actual size 😲

It just makes me angry that all these twats got to go on a free cruise and all they did was stuff their faces with a s ton of food and then do a half hearted job of actual ship content! When are companies going to realise that s like that will never influence anyone to do anything or purchase the product. Give a normal working family/ person all of these freebies and people may start paying attention and wanting to do these types of things!

The blue outfit she wore on the first day of the cruise she looked like a whale 🐋
Welcome and please stick around, we need more activity in this thread 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The hand on her non existent hip 😂 the pointing of her richmonds fingers and her overall sassiness is fing me right off. She is absolutely loving herself atm. The bloody size of her! Sitting in maccies stuffing her fat face talking to her phone is just so embarrassing.
I have said it loads but how someone as fat and ugly as her has the audacity to love themselves is baffling behaviour. And she’s no shame at all just sat scoffing.

I did laugh at her saying I’ve got a coke in that tone as though it wasn’t a regular thing. We all know she never cut it out.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Who started this celebration of number of followers?! It’s ridiculous.. Maccies then a Costa. Kebabum tonight id say. Any excuse to stuff her face.
Cake and bloons.. that shes had to order and pay for herself and then go collect and set up.. it’s fing embarrassing and pathetic. Why does she punch her clothes and hair between two of her richmonds?! She’s so fing annoying. Absolutely no need for the way she spoke to that dog
These creators have been given a platform to inflate their egos so they celebrate se like follower count like it’s an achievement and something to be proud of. When’s it’s not. Why is she proud of overeating and slowly killing herself all whilst setting a bad example to young kids out there? She ought to be ashamed.

And any excuse for fatty to get a cake, and I notice how she kept panning the camera on the photos of herself with the 3 Welsh fatties. She really thinks going on the cruise with them is a flex 🤣🤣 little does she know she’s scared Cory into dieting 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
These creators have been given a platform to inflate their egos so they celebrate se like follower count like it’s an achievement and something to be proud of. When’s it’s not. Why is she proud of overeating and slowly killing herself all whilst setting a bad example to young kids out there? She ought to be ashamed.

And any excuse for fatty to get a cake, and I notice how she kept panning the camera on the photos of herself with the 3 Welsh fatties. She really thinks going on the cruise with them is a flex 🤣🤣 little does she know she’s scared Cory into dieting 🤣
She hasn’t done anything worthy of celebrating! It’s fing ridiculous isn’t it. She’s such a bad example. Fat mess.
She isn’t even embarrassed she’s come back from the crrooozzzzeee even cockier like we said. But it’s worse than I imagined.
I can’t believe she’s got herself a cake 😂😂 he’s definitely looked back and been like do I’m as bad as beko 😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She hasn’t done anything worthy of celebrating! It’s fing ridiculous isn’t it. She’s such a bad example. Fat mess.
She isn’t even embarrassed she’s come back from the crrooozzzzeee even cockier like we said. But it’s worse than I imagined.
I can’t believe she’s got herself a cake 😂😂 he’s definitely looked back and been like do I’m as bad as beko 😂😂😂
I honestly am getting so angry at her cockiness. She’s deranged if she thinks for a second that she has a right to love herself. Fat mess like you said.

Yeah he defo has. It’s a shame the photos and videos of her haven’t made her see sense. The ones on TL of her back in that green dress. Shocking.