BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Feb 6, 2024
Answered my own question - it’s useful to have but not legally required. What you do have to do is give the dob of the surviving spouse.

So anybody can pretend to be married to anybody by just knowing the date of birth on a death certificate, 😲😲😲 I'm wondering were you are going with this, 🤔 dont forget, @Sal also got the wedding certificate. 🤷‍♀️ Do they even run checks....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So anybody can pretend to be married to anybody by just knowing the date of birth on a death certificate, 😲😲😲 I'm wondering were you are going with this, 🤔 dont forget, @Sal also got the wedding certificate. 🤷‍♀️ Do they even run checks....
Did she get the marriage cert? Or did she say that it stated on the death certificate that she was the spouse and therefore it implied there was one? I can’t imagine that they weren’t married to be honest as that was a very flashy party if it wasn’t for that reason, even despite the notice requirements, but my point is how lax is all of this if they don’t legally require proof?! It’s really shonky. And I see that the friend has his “super car” back, after garaging it for 6 months apparently. That’s a heck of a lot of money being depreciated whilst these cars are unused.

Feb 6, 2024
Did she get the marriage cert? Or did she say that it stated on the death certificate that she was the spouse and therefore it implied there was one? I can’t imagine that they weren’t married to be honest as that was a very flashy party if it wasn’t for that reason, even despite the notice requirements, but my point is how lax is all of this if they don’t legally require proof?! It’s really shonky. And I see that the friend has his “super car” back, after garaging it for 6 months apparently. That’s a heck of a lot of money being depreciated whilst these cars are unused.

Yes, @Sal did get the wedding certificate because his job was listed as two different things, on both certificates, 🤷‍♀️ it's a few pages back because truthhunter queried it, DC was the same, but WC had a different occupation on it.

It is very lax. Don't they run checks, anyone can be a spouse if they put their DOB on....surely they must check this in the office before anything can be issued....

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Yes, @Sal did get the wedding certificate because his job was listed as two different things, on both certificates, 🤷‍♀️ it's a few pages back because truthhunter queried it, DC was the same, but WC had a different occupation on it.

It is very lax. Don't they run checks, anyone can be a spouse if they put their DOB on....surely they must check this in the office before anything can be issued....

I can’t comment from a spouse point of view but when I registered Dads death last year I didn’t have to prove anything…just advised my relationship was his Daughter…no questions asked. Makes you think…I could have been anyone!

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I joined this forum on the back of James horton kofoed, and ended up reading this one for hours today!!! I swear down I would of gladly paid £25 and I reckon I would of gotten a better read than that book!! What a fascinating read that was, I'm still in shock he did actually die, 150 odd pages in and I was still believing he was in Mexico lol

Feb 6, 2024
[QUOTE="The_Snooty_Fox, dbtech_social_message: 652133, member:

I joined this forum on the back of James horton kofoed, and ended up reading this one for hours today!!! I swear down I would of gladly paid £25 and I reckon I would of gotten a better read than that book!! What a fascinating read that was, I'm still in shock he did actually die, 150 odd pages in and I was still believing he was in Mexico lol
[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂😬😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It all makes no sense when you read it from the beginning as to why this hasn't been looked into, maybe it has, we will never know, we had actual proof off Troubador publishers that there was NO book scheduled to be printed and they confirmed lisa was lying.. which resulted in the fake book being written an rushed out by lisa, what else could of happened, the initial book was ready to go end of October according to lisa, but after the Troubadour email, "book" was then delayed and all of a sudden despite being hours from going to print, it suddenly needed a new cover! And took a further 4 weeks, so obvious it was put together by lisa to avoid fraud...and posted right on top of Xmas, apparently, with alot of cherubs kicking off because they didn't receive one....
We proved they were lying about the book, what about the Eyes on Ritchie gala money and the Go Fund Me donations....really hoping this will still be investigated......
Just wish we had waited to see what the end of October excuse was going to be.....

Feb 6, 2024
Did you ever get your hands on one of the books? You were all incredibly brave to keep going with it, I was like maaaannnn I'd want those guys on my team 🤣.
All those lies for financial gain blew my mind, and his underwhelming death very sad. I see on gofundme she's still fundraising, I'd be thinking twice to donate to her.
One of the guys on here got one, lots of photos, repeats of the posts he had already shared on Instagram, and 98 pages short of the 300 that were advertised and paid for...and paperback not hardback, so really, trade description incorrect... again I think thrown together by lisa to avoid fraud...
It's Just giving that's running now and surprisingly it is actually going to the bowel cancer movement, instead of into their bank account like before, I've checked, can't help but think it's to make her look good in case she is being looked at.... smoking mirrors an all...
We kept going because we had the proof they were lying....we did as far as I know, a few of us,.. report stuff to the relevant authorities, so don't know if thats been acted on yet or not....

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
It's a bleeping good read I think lol, we should publish it, "Diary of an Online Forum. " exposing the scammers!!
What do you reckon, best seller,
I genuinely think anyone who got ma bakers book were disappointed, not what they bought, not what was advertised, and not what they expected, but were not allowed to discuss it because of ma bakers copyright post.
I'm still watching stuff, just cos it's gone quiet on here, not done yet.

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
One of the guys on here got one, lots of photos, repeats of the posts he had already shared on Instagram, and 98 pages short of the 300 that were advertised and paid for...and paperback not hardback, so really, trade description incorrect... again I think thrown together by lisa to avoid fraud...
It's Just giving that's running now and surprisingly it is actually going to the bowel cancer movement, instead of into their bank account like before, I've checked, can't help but think it's to make her look good in case she is being looked at.... smoking mirrors an all...
We kept going because we had the proof they were lying....we did as far as I know, a few of us,.. report stuff to the relevant authorities, so don't know if thats been acted on yet or not....
Yeah I would of loved to have been a fly on the wall when she saw the email from Troubadour, it basically called her out, and then the disclaimer over the money taken by lisa an dick for the book, Troubadour must of been inundated with phone calls, I think even tho there was no actual print date given, ( dick did just enough taking out an agreement with them to make it look plausible) Troubadour removed themselves from the situation, and stopped replying to emails. All it would take would be a phonecall by the police to Troubadour and it would confirm everything. Troubadour were sent screenshots of all Lisa's claims over the book print, especially the one were apparently they were prioritising the print, can you imagine reading all that and thinking WTF, they had no idea what she had been saying and posting. Bleeping joke, and the fact the cherubs fell for all of it.

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
The thread gave me don't f*ck with cats vibes 🤣 you guys should contact netflix.
Oh my was it a paperback!! I still thought it was a hardback. The 'kindle' copy and missing IBN number made me laugh I just knew then it was bogus.
Unbelievable story I'm so glad I read it, that involved much more than it started from (the properties, the car). 👌
Very confusing read I think, might need to read twice, 😂 but alot of good valid observations, 👍

Feb 6, 2024
It's a bleeping good read I think lol, we should publish it, "Diary of an Online Forum. " exposing the scammers!!
What do you reckon, best seller,
I genuinely think anyone who got ma bakers book were disappointed, not what they bought, not what was advertised, and not what they expected, but were not allowed to discuss it because of ma bakers copyright post.
I'm still watching stuff, just cos it's gone quiet on here, not done yet.
'Diary of a Online Forum, ' that's brilliant, 😂😂😂 should contact Troubador....🤣 we could self print like Dick ....and pretend we had a book deal...🤪

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Hello friends, good to “hear” your voices! Hope you’re all well! And @The_Snooty_Fox did you know about R before you stumbled across us?
No I didn't I came here because of James Horton Kofoed lying about cancer and starting a gofundme.
Just browsing when that thread had a lull and came to this story, if it was a book I'd not have put it down. I honestly thought he'd gone to Brazil!! My god I could feel all your pain waiting for the death cert you had months! Luckily I only had a few pages 🤣
Thankfully I'm on holiday because that was one wild ride.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
No I didn't I came here because of James Horton Kofoed lying about cancer and starting a gofundme.
Just browsing when that thread had a lull and came to this story, if it was a book I'd not have put it down. I honestly thought he'd gone to Brazil!! My god I could feel all your pain waiting for the death cert you had months! Luckily I only had a few pages 🤣
Thankfully I'm on holiday because that was one wild ride.
Very long story indeed. Worth the time in reading it though.