Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
pinky malinky GIF by NETFLIX

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Did canangie gift cla previously? CLA is back on holiday, apparently onto her 3rd hotel on day 1. Cornwall Chelsea lee art was such fantastic car crash tv, I might have to start watching TikTok again to see what happens

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Karma Kas is done. Like normal fers, he hasn't got the make up for it.

He refused to talk about tiny Tony on his FYP because the subject is fing dark. Soft on big beg.
Back to waffling/wompy Karl, only with face on camera.

Got to be a special kind to constantly be shoveling s, fuelling hate trains, creating outrage and not be bothered by the stench of finess. (See Delulu puke bed. Special kind of t)

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Karma Kas is done. Like normal fers, he hasn't got the make up for it.

He refused to talk about tiny Tony on his FYP because the subject is fing dark. Soft on big beg.
Back to waffling/wompy Karl, only with face on camera.

Got to be a special kind to constantly be shoveling s, fuelling hate trains, creating outrage and not be bothered by the stench of finess. (See Delulu puke bed. Special kind of t)
I have absolutely no idea what he was doing. I thought he was collecting evidence and was going to take them all down. Now he’s doing an FYP thing. He’s got sub goals and all that stuff. I can’t keep up with all the Tony nonsense but exactly - Tony has been saying awful stuff again but that’s not one of the topics he wants to cover? Makes zero sense when comparing to his initial manifesto.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I watched a video today of CLA and apparently CLA and Nat have been thrown out of their hotel. Nat was not impressed. I suppose this is content for CLA?

But what EQ did last night was malicious. She helped to dox CLA’s location to her 100k + followers by uploading a screen shot of a hotel worker in their staff uniform with the hotels logo embroidered on their shirt.

What a t.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I watched a video today of CLA and apparently CLA and Nat have been thrown out of their hotel. Nat was not impressed. I suppose this is content for CLA?

But what EQ did last night was malicious. She helped to dox CLA’s location to her 100k + followers by uploading a screen shot of a hotel worker in their staff uniform with the hotels logo embroidered on their shirt.

What a t.
Omg. I saw they were on to the 3rd hotel yesterday day time but I didn’t know why. Have they had to move again or is it why they moved? I really think Eq is a clinical sociopath. One minute she was her best friend then Chelsea got rid of her and now she hated her again.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Omg. I saw they were on to the 3rd hotel yesterday day time but I didn’t know why. Have they had to move again or is it why they moved? I really think Eq is a clinical sociopath. One minute she was her best friend then Chelsea got rid of her and now she hated her again.
I don’t know why they were moving between hotels but when I caught the live they seemed settled in the hotel they were in. The hotel had even agreed to upgrade them to an apartment with a pool and jacuzzi the next morning.
CLA ordered room service and chomped on a half pounder with large fries and washed it down with a full fat coke. I don’t know what went wrong and when but by this morning they were thrown out lol

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t know why they were moving between hotels but when I caught the live they seemed settled in the hotel they were in. The hotel had even agreed to upgrade them to an apartment with a pool and jacuzzi the next morning.
CLA ordered room service and chomped on a half pounder with large fries and washed it down with a full fat coke. I don’t know what went wrong and when but by this morning they thrown out lol
Wow so that means they’ll be onto their 4th hotel if it was this morning. Natalie must also have no shame. I’m deffo gonna find a recording of that her getting chucked out or barred is one of my fave things. A few years ago my friend barred her from her nice restaurant in Chelsea! Pre TikTok I think.

Watching her in st Ives last year was like the inbetweeners I did enjoy it.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I saw a video on the FYP of EQ using terrible ableist language during her FYP show last night. I don't want to repeat it here. If this is the type of creator that Gracie is happy to represent anyone else under Gracies management should ask themselves if this is the right agency for them.

Last edited: