Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
passengers incoming? We have nothing prepared! do we need snacks? what have i missed ive just turned on KK watching zac be a nob
currently flying in the air. but yes we should probably get a variety of treats ready to help them feel at ease.

Flying In The Sky GIF by Safran

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
currently flying in the air. but yes we should probably get a variety of treats ready to help them feel at ease.

Flying In The Sky GIF by Safran
theyll have to sneal on the plane throught VIP entrance like celebs do. imagine being seen in the 'rejects thread'. Also you actually cancelled yourself as youre not a societally cancelled member on CC

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Holy s Ronnie’s hair. My sisters been saying his hair is awful but I have only just got a good look at it.

The top bit is way shorter, it’s either a toupee or a hair transplant that hasn’t grown enough yet? No hate to men with no hair it’s same as girls getting extensions just to caveat before I get cancelled again

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg on EQ page there’s a video of Gracie’s bday dinner and Gracie is barely recognisable. That’s what happens when you are filtered all the time I guess. I can’t believe Laurence had a gastric sleeve and he’s still a whale

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Omg on EQ page there’s a video of Gracie’s bday dinner and Gracie is barely recognisable. That’s what happens when you are filtered all the time I guess. I can’t believe Laurence had a gastric sleeve and he’s still a whale

have you seen eqs date has been on naked attraction? he was picked and went with a trans girl. Still had his tackle. EQ always says she wouldn’t go with a bi man 😳and i’m away to have a look

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
have you seen eqs date has been on naked attraction? he was picked and went with a trans girl. Still had his tackle. EQ always says she wouldn’t go with a bi man 😳and i’m away to have a look
Oh really. Eek, I mean it’s a minefield to comment on … but I don’t think she’d be happy with a man that “likes trans women”… if it’s his “thing”. But it could be a coincidence I guess.

Remember ages ago when she went on a date after Bradley with this guy and it all went wrong after one date

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Oh really. Eek, I mean it’s a minefield to comment on … but I don’t think she’d be happy with a man that “likes trans women”… if it’s his “thing”. But it could be a coincidence I guess.

Remember ages ago when she went on a date after Bradley with this guy and it all went wrong after one date

I remember that 🤣, i think that’s around about the time when i first joined tiktok. She’s made it clear she wants a completely straight man. I mean he might be straight but he definitely went on a date with a trans girl that still had his bits

EDIT
right he’s definitely bi i’ve just watched the clip of naked attraction

gracie muted both my accounts the b
🤣

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I remember that 🤣, i think that’s around about the time when i first joined tiktok. She’s made it clear she wants a completely straight man. I mean he might be straight but he definitely went on a date with a trans girl that still had his bits

EDIT
right he’s definitely bi i’ve just watched the clip of naked attraction

gracie muted both my accounts the b
🤣
Holy shot! So it was someone that hadn’t had gender surgery? I was assuming it was someone like EQ. She’s going to HATE that - she used to say to Bradley he wasn’t allowed to say he’s bi. But surely she knows if she’s seen the episode? The woman is deluded when it comes to men.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Holy shot! So it was someone that hadn’t had gender surgery? I was assuming it was someone like EQ. She’s going to HATE that - she used to say to Bradley he wasn’t allowed to say he’s bi. But surely she knows if she’s seen the episode? The woman is deluded when it comes to men.

yeah i don’t think she knew last night she did make a comment saying “i hope your not gay” Bit of a touchy subject just because im no good at wording s & don’t want to offend anybody 😬But yeah the girl from naked attraction hadn’t had surgery. She hadn’t seen the episode as of last night. At the end of the show he said they ended the night with a bang 🤣i just couldn’t go on telly and get my belly rolls and that out

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think I’m gonna leave this page for reasons seen in the main thread, if anyone wants to contact me to chat about tiktokers etc my page is Big Chunky on TikTok with a U not an O.

I’m genuinely sorry for anyone I’ve upset here or anywhere, I’ve never had an argument in my life before now. I’m gonna also delete this when the couple of you I speak to have seen as I don’t want everyone seeing it tbh I feel so s. It’s been really great having a laugh with you all though xx
It would be disappointing if you were to go as I am selfishly contemplating how it would affect the Love Island thread lol

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I think I’m gonna leave this page for reasons seen in the main thread, if anyone wants to contact me to chat about tiktokers etc my page is Big Chunky on TikTok with a U not an O.

I’m genuinely sorry for anyone I’ve upset here or anywhere, I’ve never had an argument in my life before now. I’m gonna also delete this when the couple of you I speak to have seen as I don’t want everyone seeing it tbh I feel so s. It’s been really great having a laugh with you all though xx
I was half joking in my previous post. I am used to carrying threads on my own. I think you should always prioritise your emotional well being and do what is best for you if you feel as bad as you do. I read your post in the other thread where you mentioned you didn't like how people pile on others here and I can see how it could look that way especially if for example, 90% of the people see something in a particular way, and you see it in a different way with 10% of the rest.

Jun 8, 2024
uk

I don’t think you should leave. We can’t always get on with everybody and that’s fine it’s normal. Specially when we all don’t like the same creators.. I hope things can get thrashed out then maybe everybody involved can move on or stay in different threads. There’s enough room for everybody. I’m new, came in fine then i got pissed off & said some things i probably shouldn’t have, so im just staying in this thread to not cause any more trouble for mesel or others. Don’t go man 😟