Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
First Can I ask what your username means it’s giving transphobic but I don’t know if I’m reading it wrong

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
That's one long sentence. It's a hard read. Also what's a brest?

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Let’s not because it’s bullshit

Is that you chester 🤦🏻‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Just had a look. I have one 🤣 didn't know they was called that. Had mine for my wedding and it was perfect. Mine was from M&S, I ordered from the app as I can buy a selection of bras and then send the rest back
Haha… no I don’t mean spanks I mean Skims - it’s a brand by Kim kardashian that is basically bras and basics and also does include shape wear. I’ve got a couple of tops but wanted to know if their bra sizing is accurate as it’s American

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
How come some of the new members posts have no punctuation anywhere in them. Me thinks someone is trying to pull a fast one
Because it’s all the same person 👀👀
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Randomly replying the same thing to as many messages as possible is not going to achieve you anything… either take it to an appropriate thread or just shut it

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
That may have been your 3rd, I'm not sure of the rules, but if you can see this and can't reply - well done on wasting them on the same info.

Nov 10, 2023
Hey Chester 👋

Nov 10, 2023
do off chester

Medusa

You do know you've @ Admin? I think 1 post is enough, there's really no need to repeat yourself and @ everyone.
We can read!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have spoke about it. I don't like EQ, you'll have to find her fan girls and tag them 😭