Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
G crew is sitting at the top of the weekly rankings with 1.5 m, he's also top of the popular and the league. Can someone tell me what in the actual do has he done to deserve all this adulation??
Fell off the app, Came on cried MH sucked up dread and J arse called Zac for having more views then him, and went on calling people

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don’t know why anyone is surprised 🤣 miss red forgave EQ for what she said about her kids and granddaughter! I highly doubt she’s gonna get rid of her number one attack dog for something that doesn’t affect her personally!

Also was I hearing things or was miss red alluding to the fact she went through similar childhood trauma, when there was a woman in the box explaining her own childhood trauma? I’ve never heard miss red mention it any other time this sort of subject has come up in her lives….. I’m not saying she’s a liar but it just seems very convenient…. I feel like a t even saying that tbh but we all know how she lies about crazy s to suit her narrative!
Please if what I said here offends anyone please let me know as that’s not my intentions!
Red did say in her speech at the beginning that she had been through CA and that she had mentioned it many times previously. I don't remember her saying it before, only DV.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I’ve not been on all morning, so not really caught up with miss reds live. I did however see a clip in here that she’s standing by him🤨. So she’s standing by a “friend” that she has never met, only friends through TikTok.

Given that Alex has previous of talking about this sort of stuff like, Alex making pics of angie with Saville & glitter, made up a fake profile of a child etc🤦🏻‍♀️

How many time has she had to wake up in the morning and see alex has caused some drama for instance the fake doxxing of Donna, the back and forth he was having with angie when they had fallen out.. woman! How many chances is it going to take for you to step away from Alex? Or is it that use have dirt on each other🤔

Given that she’s never met him, and only taking Alex’s word for it. Alex Can be anyone and hide it perfectly well🤔

Donna!, you are a delusional gullible fwit😂
dumb and dumber vomit GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Get Your Tickets To The EDL Circus

Opening act, Begger The Clown
1000001129.jpg
Walking the tight rope, Boozy The Unbalanced
1000001131.jpg
A Real Life Harpy, Pearl
1000001133.jpg
Enter Noodle's Haunted House
1000001134.jpg
Come and watch the genuine talking dog, Cocker The Poo
1000001135.jpg
Ride the Dangerous Guttdrop roller coaster
1000001136.jpg

Disclaimer: Images are all ai generated, the circus does not exist. do Red. do Brigspam. do ESpew. do CockBlight. do DStinksOfWee. do all of them. The opinions expressed are my own.
Where can I purchase box seats? 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This Joanna, wasn't she in Angie's box a while ago pretending to be a scouser and lied about some disturbing s?! She can turn the tears on quicker than Angie, She’s still denying being katie and refuses to apologise, Soz, but I've got no sympathy for the girl.
Yup , she's also the one who said she went on `courses` because she had a black boyfriend and didn't know if they could use moisturiser or something

Medusa

I can't believe these people even count how many people they mod for alicia said she is mod for 66 people do knows if she was lying but 😬
I'm mortified that I used to mod for some of these 'creators' none of them were beasts and there's far worse on the app, but I certainly wouldn't go around bragging about it.
Edit- it's hardly a badge of honour.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Prince Brat is saying he doesn’t want bad blood with creators now 🤣🤣
To late😂 he already started, I think he though he was superior that he was mod for red & Luke😅but the EDL click walls are tumbling down each day as they come and he’s finally noticing this a think. Hes caused some drama on the app and now wondering if he’s trying to distance himself from them🤔, but as the saying goes he’ll need to make a rod for his own back and get on with it x

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Get Your Tickets To The EDL Circus

Opening act, Begger The Clown
1000001129.jpg
Walking the tight rope, Boozy The Unbalanced
1000001131.jpg
Being shot out of a cannon, Ham The Flying Pig Man
1000001132.jpg
A Real Life Harpy, Pearl
1000001133.jpg
Enter Noodle's Haunted House
1000001134.jpg
Come and watch the genuine talking dog, Cocker The Poo
1000001135.jpg
Ride the Dangerous Guttdrop roller coaster
1000001136.jpg 🥰🥰🥰

Disclaimer: Images are all ai generated, the circus does not exist. do Red. do Brigspam. do ESpew. do CockBlight. do DStinksOfWee. do all of them. The opinions expressed are my own.

Medusa

Yup , she's also the one who said she went on `courses` because she had a black boyfriend and didn't know if they could use moisturiser or something
Didn't she also lie about her dad dying for sympathy and he had to come on to tell everyone he was actually still alive and kicking? The North East dont claim her, she's a proper weirdo.