Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
And also confined in strangers on the app? It's weird. I honestly encourage everyone to turn their dms to only friends can message you. Because today has been so weird and our names been thrown around as support for this and it's not our job to provide aftercare for lives we aren't hosting.
do that , I can just about look after myself , Mrs is working tonight , boys are fed but I've still not had my dinner 😂 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Having never done SH or been a victim or any of these crimes I know I’m prob being ignorant - but I find it strange that SO many people heard Alex, SH due to it then end up in hospital the. let everyone know within the space of 24 hours.

I’m just convinced at least 50% of people online are lying at all times.
I would of thought they would have been going through some sort of crisis and this would have tipped them

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I think it’s time for me to do some investigating no face no case. I know he always says if anyone needs anything message me.

I noticed people said Alex always says I’m here if anyone needs me - which I think is creepy. So I also think it’s creepy that ANY anonymous men are doing that online.
If I had a problem the last person I would contact would be a strange man on an app who doesn't show his face. Personally I would contact the police

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I would of thought they would have been going through some sort of crisis and this would have tipped them
You possibly entirely missed my point. So they did that, ended up in hospital and managed to let anonymous strangers online know. Within 24 hours they recovered enough to trauma dump to strangers online. And in their DROVES? Sorry but it doesn’t make sense.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Alex says ''I'm shocked by all this''.. did he think he was invisible?

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Trauma responses (for educational purposes):

All five responses are our bodies' automatic ways of protecting us from further harm and surviving a dangerous situation:

Fight: physically fighting, pushing, struggling, and fighting verbally e.g. saying 'no'.
Flight: putting distance between you and danger, including running, hiding or backing away.
Freeze: going tense, still and silent. This is a common reaction to a and sexual violence. Freezing is not giving consent, it is an instinctive survival response. Animals often freeze to avoid fights and potential further harm, or to 'play dead' and so avoid being seen and eaten by predators.
Flop: similar to freezing, except your muscles become loose and your body goes floppy. This is an automatic reaction that can reduce the physical pain of what's happening to you. Your mind can also shut down to protect itself.
Friend: calling for a 'friend' or bystander for help, for example by shouting or screaming, and/or 'befriending' the person who is dangerous, for example by placating, negotiating, bribing or pleading with them. Again, this is not you giving your attacker consent, it is an instinctive survival mechanism.