Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My PIP application is sitting half done in my emails. I'm being forced to apply because currently we claim UC purely because my health took a turn last May. I never applied even though my MH stops me leaving the house, answering the phone and just living life daily in a basic way. It got so bad I confined myself to one room in the house. I still never applied. My MH led to me ignoring serious physical symptoms last year which caused me to almost lose my life. Since then I only leave the house to attend medical appointments. Because I'm fearful of being alone and need help at home, my partner has been off work since October and now I am being forced to share my deep mh secrets along with physical health issues and how all these affect me, on a PIP form, so my partner can get carers and not leave me home alone. It sickens me what we have to declare in these forms, to humiliate ourselves, just to be seen worthy to be supported for a while. I feel I cannot even get help to fill in the form because home is MY safe space and I don't go out. My form is full of waffling and apologies ffs.

It's not a trauma dump but a reality to how much we have to disclose and bare our souls to these people just for recognition that we deserve a little support.
I can relate with the my home being my safe space. Just yesterday I had to upgrade the internet and instead of having an engineer come out and fit faster internet for the same price I chose to stay with my s internet at a lower speed because I wouldnt need an engineer to come out 😭.

I can't offer any help filling it in because I'm just not well enough to do so but what I can say is be absolutely brutal and answer every question as if it was your absolute worst day. It's invasive but I feel like raw brutal answers are the only way to be taken seriously. I want my answers to make whoever is reading it feel uncomfortable they even asked me. Good luck 🤎🤎

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
Are you in any Facebook groups? There's really good ones for support who help with wording etc for your claim. They helped me loads, and got what I wanted for my son when he moved from DLA to PIP this year
Nah I wouldn't even join any groups like that, I don't trust people 😭. This feels different as it's completely anonymous. I'm hopeful after being accepted the first time I applied my renewal will be accepted but there's so many horror stories.

Oct 24, 2023
On to this Jasmin lady. Something just isn't sitting right with me. She said she was blocked from Red's but she has a level 20 heart me level. She was also messaging J in the chat to check her messages. I'm a naturally suspicious person so I hope she is legit otherwise it gives Alex a way back in.
I'm skeptical as well. Shes also very mentally unwell. I don't think all these women who have similar stories are lying, Alex's behaviour alone makes me feel like he's very predatory. But like when the account came in here saying the same stuff I encourage her to go the the police and deal with it properly. Nobody should be messaging her privately.

Hotcoffee

Feb 28, 2024
Nah I wouldn't even join any groups like that, I don't trust people 😭. This feels different as it's completely anonymous. I'm hopeful after being accepted the first time I applied my renewal will be accepted but there's so many horror stories.

I have my PIP renewal in April next year after being awarded PIP late last year for the first time due to my mental health issues disabling me completely. I lie awake anxious most nights about the renewal and it’s literally a whole year away! I totally understand how you feel about the shame element. I have only told 2 people, my partner and my sister about being awarded PIP as I feel so embarrassed about it and know other family members would react in a hideous way. I hope you know you’re not alone 🖤

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I know what you mean. Fingers crossed you get what you want. I can only say that my experience has been really positive and hopefully it's the case with you too x

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
I'm sorry but am I the only one that can hear Kelly allowing an (allegedly) funeral director to discuss DEAD BODIES? :mad: :mad: :mad:
So to add a bit of context to this: a woman called Alexia (@Triplemoongoddess6) allegedly works as a funeral director. Kelly invited her to the live, and she began talking about dead bodies, mainly going into detail about the "disgusting" smell of a dead body, what it's like when they die sitting up, so on...
I feel sick. More than sick. If this woman is a funeral director, someone needs to find out where she works, the sooner the better!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Kelly is not chatting about egg cleanses surely? A dozen and some cinnamon aint going to do s love. A year and a day in the water of Lourdes couldn't clear it off now.
She's also showing how paranoid she is. The easssssiest form of witchcraft to do is on someone with a weak mind, you just tell them it's being done and watch.
That's exactly right, literally all you have to do to send someone who is paranoid about witchcraft is send a message (not even an accurate one) with some Latin and they'll s themselves 😂😂

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Thank you I'll have a look.
I had a local charity to help me. Can't say the name as will dox my area. I'd have a look on your local council website as they should have a local MH signed posted. Give them a ring and they will be able to get you in touch with someone to help fill form in. The lady that helped me knew what she was doing and helped me fill it in Had to wait 6 weeks for her to fit me in but PIP said that was OK and moved my date to hand it in