Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I had no idea she was only earning essentially minimum wage from it. She said it’s £100 a day, which would be approx min wage I think? I am so shocked I assumed she was earning loads of money that’s why she perseveres. Now I’m absolutely baffled!
her daily earnings must fluctuate. I don't think you can predict what gift or how many gifts you get when you host a live stream. She also has a growing monthly subscription base too.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
You could very well be right, she came off unexpectedly twice today 😕
She came off because J intervened. You cannot have an opinion on others and not expect others to do it to you. She sits in her high tower looking down, there was a post somewhere on TikTok about her saying what she was donating £174 was just “pennies” how out of touch do you need to be. £174 for saying she’d stand by Alex one day and retracting it the next day! That not to mention the sub money !!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I do wonder if what Karma said earlier was correct, that it’s too late for Red’s platform and it won’t recover. Her chat has been more against her, than I’ve ever seen but TikTok does forget things very quickly. I can’t predict this 🤔
I don't think it will. It's been going downhill for nearly 2 months now. When was the last time she even done a show? She's either addressing her behaviour or her friends behaviour.

Personally I think the only way to recover even slightly is to find something else to host lives about. She clearly can't cope with the backlash of speaking about people on the fyp and almost being backed into a corner before she addresses it when it's her or her friends. I dunno what other content she could do but I'm sure there's something out there for everyone.

The constant defending of maybe she's being bullied and her mental health is bad is pissing me off though. We've saw how she treats people in private, example Zac. She is not the one being bullied. She is the bully. If her mental health is so bad she needs to help herself and take a break. That was the plan before she got cocky and reinvented herself as a phoenix 24 hours later 😭

And whiles I'm ranting if any of her mates are reading this her donation to charity was pitiful. Dont drive people to the point of desperation that they need to seek mental health help then donate money you make off the back off the lives you host about them. Stupid t.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She came off because J intervened. You cannot have an opinion on others and not expect others to do it to you. She sits in her high tower looking down, there was a post somewhere on TikTok about her saying what she was donating £174 was just “pennies” how out of touch do you need to be. £174 for saying she’d stand by Alex one day and retracting it the next day! That not to mention the sub money !!
I missed this morning and only caught the afternoon one. I agree for sure, any creator that has an influential voice, should absolutely be spoken about. That’s very out of touch too, we’re in a literal cost of living crisis.

Did someone just say in Angies box that she never bullied Red? Has everyone forgotten how herself and Nannygee basically blackmailed Red about the clapper for months 🤣🤣🤣 J even took a break over the stress of Angie and her clapper drama. She dangled it over them for months... she's unbelievable acting all innocent now.

All a pack of gobshites
She threatened to do exposures on Miss Fed twice a week. She used to go absolutely mental screaming about Miss Red being a bully platform 😭